Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

Those aren't stupid questions. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Sam never confessed to anything, he always stated he had never met Lisa & Johnny. If you read Maytee say he confessed, she was lying, in my opinion she's a pathological liar.

Tiffany is not related to Sam.

I want to preface that the following was told to me and I'm not stating it as fact -

The Clarke's kidnapped Tiffany Williams boyfriend (Aaron Griffin) shortly after the murder and take him to Highland park with a gun to his head.

The Clarkes kidnapped Zach Burkett at gunpoint and drag him into a vacant garage and pistol whip him.

The Clarkes also was spotted driving along Dunham street while shooting at Zach Burkett.

The Clarkes spent their nights "hunting" people through the overnight hours.

The last comment is one that Maytee posted about over & over & over again. The word "hunting" is her word, not mine.

These young people that the Clarkes have spent the past few years terrorizing have a crazy code of silence. It's my hope that they will come forward now that Tiffany has taken the first step. She did the right thing.

I'm sure Maytee thinks that because she shut down her Facebook that every threat and comment she ever made is gone. They aren't. Mock has many of them and Facebook can be compelled to turn them over to the authorities.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Duchess - 01-19-2015, 05:58 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM