Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
One thing that really struck me when I listened to the presser about Lt. Ramirez's arrest: Chief Kral said a few times that Ramirez was a bad apple. He didn't qualify it with "allegedly" or "presumption of innocence" or anything like that, which would normally be the case before a suspect has been convicted.

Ramirez's attorney says that he plans to cooperate fully. I think the evidence of his involvement in planning to shoot or scare Tiffany is probably damned near irrefutable. It's disappointing that a police officer would participate, in any way, in a criminal plot like that. However, it could result in a lot of information being brought to the surface. Ramirez will probably want a plea deal -- he knows how the system works and he ain't gonna wanna sit in gen pop. He may well have helped the criminal Clarkes due to loyalty, a shared belief that Tiffany lied on the stand, or because the Clarkes had something on him. Who knows? But, no matter why he did what he did, he got burned in collaborating with Maytee.

I think (and hope) Ramirez will spill his guts to try to minimize his penalty -- it's gonna get very interesting and I hope the proceedings will go down in open court.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by HairOfTheDog - 02-14-2015, 10:09 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM