Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-16-2015, 11:51 PM)d505 Wrote: Wow I didn't know she expressed joy about LCs passing. LC was on her side to on here for the longest time.

LC wanted justice for those kids. She spent a significant amount of time developing contacts within the police dept., with the local reporters and with any individual who cared to share their thoughts about this case with her. LC cared.

Big John said this back in February of 2013. Looks like he's a man of his word given he took a couple shots at Tiffany. I hope Zack had enough sense to tell the cops about being terrorized and pistol whipped by John, although maybe not, he might have known at least one LEO couldn't be trusted and was basically on the Clarke's payroll, for lack of a better word.

This comes from Maytee's FaceBook page -

This is johnny dad Big john im going to tell you vile demon parasites once and only once ALL THE PAIN YOU ALL INFLICTED ON JOHNNY MY SON WILL REFLECT ON ALL YOUR KIDS FACES in my book ITS AN EYE FOR AN EYE FKRS NOW I DARE YOU TO CROSS MY PATH IM WAITING FOR YOU and no matter what 2013 is THE END FOR ALL OF YOU! I watch every move you make.

And yeah btw im not the straubs either I MAKE SHIT HAPPEN i dont sit on my ass and wait for others to do anything for me I HANDLE FKRS MYSELF try me and find out what its all about.... And best believe if i even had a clue of what would unfold in that house where my son and girl were left alone that night it would be alot of dead mfkrs that night and it sure wouldnt be my son johnny or lisa..... Its not the end its only the begining and yes i wont stop till every last one is gone and no threats ITS A PROMISE.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Duchess - 02-17-2015, 07:30 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM