Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-17-2015, 02:36 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote: "And best believe if i even had a clue of what would unfold in that house where my son and girl were left alone that night it would be alot of dead mfkrs that night and it sure wouldnt be my son johnny or lisa..... Its not the end its only the begining and yes i wont stop till every last one is gone and no threats ITS A PROMISE."

The way this is worded has always been troublesome to me. Had he known what was going to unfold...to me in my mind...this tells me it didn't go down the right way...am I the only one that thinks this?

I have always thought the Clarkes were aware that something was going down at Lisa's house that evening and have probably pointed the finger at those who were involved in any way..yes, I believe SW is guilty (+ CP).
I have said many times, what mother of a child Johnny's age panics because she can't reach him right away...She had to have known that he was in imminent danger and plan had backfired in my opinion.
I think SW is taking the "fall" because he is the perfect scapegoat. (he would never be a snitch).....
So, I do agree with you, but think the car and dog deal resulted in the "get even" mentality and ended differently than they planned. LC always believed that initially there were no plans to murder anyone....I do hope this case is solved with all parties in jail where they need to be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blueberryhill - 02-17-2015, 06:01 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM