Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Also when listening to the radio interview. I found it interesting she mentioned that ac and zb went to an ihop down the street from Lisa's house when neither of them live in the holland area. Maytee said she thought they ate there because zb was showing ac Lisa's house. I read in the transcripts that zb and ac did go to an ihop. I didn't know though that it was in the holland area. I also remember reading somewhere that ac went to the ihop with her grandparents. Does anyone know what ihop they went to?

reply to d505 above

Samuel Todd Williams DECISION AND JUDGMENT
Appellant Decided: January 30, 2015
Julia R. Bates, Lucas County Prosecuting Attorney, and
Evy M. Jarrett, Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, for appellee.
George J. Conklin, for appellant.

{¶ 21} Zachary Burkett (“Zack”) testified late on the morning of January 30, 2011,
he was picked up at his house on Airport Highway near Westwood by Alex. Zack
indicated he met Alex through AP and had not known her very long, but knew she sold
drugs, like heroin and pills. The two drove to Alex’s grandparents’ house to find some
Percocet, then went to eat at IHOP on Airport Highway. Zack testified while at IHOP, he
received a phone call from Johnny who had just woken up and was looking for some pills
because Johnny was “pill sick.” Johnny called Zack’s phone “back to back to back” but
Zack did not answer these calls. Alex also testified Zack did not answer the phone while
she was with him and Zack “was kind of aggravated and very irritated because Johnny
was incessantly calling his phone back and forth, back and forth.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Butterfly Girl - 03-09-2015, 09:52 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM