Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
i know this may mean nothing but i can't stop having a particular imagine run through my head when i read the details about the unknown female dna and any other dna that has not been identified. it may have just been the way it was written, however, i closed my eyes to picture a scenario that would have someones dna inside pockets and sleeves etc. and the one thing that came to mind, besides someone riffling through his pockets to make it seem like a robbery etc, would be the scenerio that the police may have stopped him sometime in the last couple days or that day. police tend to search all pockets to make sure someone doesn't have something on them. if he was pill sick and people knew it, police probably were familiar with him.

I'm not saying he was profiled by police but when you see someone you know is usually up to no good, cops have a tendency to stop them, check them and release them if they are in the good (meaning nothing on them, no warrants, not doing anything illegal or suspicious.) is it possible that either a policeman/woman may have been the reason for that dna.

As i'm writing this i just had another thought, more so to do with dna that gets transferred. If he was pill sick or even if he wasn't, people sometimes don't use wallets and tend to wad their money up and stick it in their pocket. is it a possibility that the dna inside his pockets could have been transferred by something else that was in his pocket previous to the unfortunate event of his murder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by heartbreaker6713 - 04-06-2015, 06:23 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM