Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(06-11-2015, 07:23 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: I'm betting the evidence they are hoping to suppress is the fact there was NEVER any Clarke reward money.

I'm betting it's way more incriminating. This is how my warped mind envisions it going down.

Big John and Maytee go out "hunting", having consulted a dirty cop to devise a fool proof hit plan.

Crouched in the backseat of their Plymouth, they anxiously wait for their defenseless, young, female target to enter the alleyway. 3 bags of pork rinds later....."there she is!"

Big John stumbles out of the clunker, pulls his illegally-owned 38-special and fires a clear unobstructed shot at an unsuspecting TW . AND MISSES. TW runs screaming, "fuckin' Clarkes, yawl!'

"Shit, I'm sorry honey" the big man whimpers, as Maytee berates him all the way home.

Sometime later.......... "knock, knock, knock". Maytee tells John to hide in the basement. She has a genius plan to tell the cops, "wasn't us -- John's at church".

Much to her surprise, the officers ask to take a look around. Maytee, knowing that John is an expert at hiding from the law and morphing into a rat, says "ayt".

The officers, of course, find the big man crouched in a dark corner, holding his gun, and hitting the pipe.

Maytee can't figure what went wrong, as she watches John being cuffed and hauled, hexing the officers and swearing revenge.

Then, she calls Lt. Ramirez, who rushes right over to advise/consult/console her.........and smoke some crack.

Now, Maytee claims she never granted the cops entry. So, the weapon, the drugs, and the basement dartboard with TW's face as the bulls-eye should be suppressed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by HairOfTheDog - 06-11-2015, 10:19 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM