Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(06-13-2015, 01:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's irrelevant whether the area searched is occupied by a liar or the pillar of society.

The motion specifies that she denied police entry and therefor her statements made to police, along with tangible evidence, should be suppressed.

HotD . . . I've always held your analysis in the highest regard.

Because you are rational . . . because you are exceedingly bright . . . because you have a true and genuine compass of fairness and compassion, I understand your position that the judiciary should be blind, as to an individual's character when they are wronged.

However, as this is a hearing and Maytee will be required to testify as to the events of the police entry, her lying pathology will work against her.

Within days, after the attempted assassination of TW, she was all over the Blade's FB page stating Big Pussy John was innocent and "we don't have to explain ourselves to anyone" :

Maytee C Vazquez-Clarke My husband did not shoot at no heroin addict thief. . . . . . We don't have to explain ourselves to anyone . . .
December 31, 2014 at 8:14am

So . . . let's review!

If Big Pussy John was NOT involved in the shooting, there would be NO evidence to be found in the home and thus, needing exclusion.

If Big Pussy John was NOT involved in the shooting, there would be no need to deny the police entry, AS THERE WOULD BE NOTHING TO HIDE OR BE FOUND.

If Big Pussy John was NOT involved in the shooting, why was he hiding and why did she lie that he was not at home?

Lying Maytee WILL need to explain her actions, under oath and on the stand, at the hearing. Yeah, stupid self-righteous bitch is now being held to society's rules and procedures.

As there appears to be incriminating and direct evidence connecting them to the shooting, she would have an extraordinarily strong motive to save her ass by lying about the officers' entry.

Her published and prolific hateful comments about law enforcement and the judicial system also add to the motive to lie about the officer's actions.

Quite simply . . . who has the most to lose if the search and seizure is deemed to be lawful?

I don't it's law enforcement!

Maytee's lies and continued criminal conduct WILL work against her at this hearing.

I have confidence the Judge will see through her lies and her underlying contempt for all that is lawful.

Justice for Tiffany Williams!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BlueTiki - 06-15-2015, 12:52 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM