Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I understand your position, OTD.

However, I can't stomach vigilantism . . . especially when the perpetrator is one who is constantly bleating "Justice".

Believe it or not, if someone took a shot at Maytee or Big Pussy John and was charged with the crime, I'd be posting justice for these despicable criminal parents, too.

And if you believe in vigilante or street justice, as does criminal mom Maytee, then perhaps Johnny's death was to settle a street score . . . and Lisa was killed because she witnessed the event?

Tiffany is someone's child . . . like Johnny and Lisa.

But this trio of attempted murderers didn't take that into consideration when they played judge, jury and executioner.

Let that hateful, ignorant, criminal bitch mom, Maytee explain herself on the stand.

Let's see Big Pussy John piss himself as he approaches the bench.

And how this POS cop assisted these two cowards with an attempted assassination.

Criminal mom Maytee and Big Pussy John attempted to murder Tiffany Williams.

They need to be held accountable.

Justice for Tiffany Williams!

Oh, by the way Maytee . . .I've been cataloging my favorite threat and hate posts, of yours!

Don't want to let them all out at once because there is so much time before your trial and would hate to "pull the trigger" too soon.

December 7 . . . how appropriate, for your cowardly act!

Poor, poor silenced voice of Johnny!

Scared shitless and hiding . . . with a Big Pussy of a man!

Hahaha!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BlueTiki - 06-23-2015, 04:06 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM