Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I hope all associated with the Straub family eventually finds the comfort they so richly deserve.

I believe the Straub's display class and decency.

I believe Lisa died because of pieces of shit criminals . . . namely Maytee and Big Pussy John.

I believe street justice was the justification and motive to murder little pussy, criminal Johnny.

I believe criminal bitch Maytee and limp-dick, Big Pussy Criminal John knew of Johnny's crime and pending payback "justice".

I believe these piece of shit criminal parents were petrified with fear, for themselves, and therefore failed to prevent this tragedy.

I believe Lisa was an innocent and Johnny was a guilty, little criminal pussy, just like his parents.

I believe Maytee loathed . . . no hated, Lisa.

I believe these pieces of shit criminal parents, specifically lying bitch Maytee and Big Pussy John need to be held accountable for their attempted murder of another.

And if, Tiffany Williams is somehow connected to the deaths of little pussy criminal Johnny and innocent Lisa, that is a matter needing additional review and prosecution . . . NOT assassination.

It must be an unimaginable pain, that you and all who loved Lisa, continue to endure. Especially with such dignity and strength.

Please try and take the following words, not as being disrespectful to the Straub's or the memory of Lisa . . . but as a big ol' "Fuck You" to Toledo's criminal family . . . the Clarkes!

Justice for Tiffany Williams!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BlueTiki - 06-24-2015, 01:57 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM