Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I want to see this criminal mom defend her "truths".

Here are some criminal mom nuggets, originally posted by BG.

These were found in the comment sections of news articles relating to the arrest of criminal parents Clarke.

I believe they deserve reposting and additional consideration, as they were posted outside of her personal FB "Justice" site.

1.) Tiffany is lying about the shooting.

2.) Big Pussy John didn't shoot at Tiffany.

3.) Sam Williams provided LE with the names of the other parties involved in the murders.

4.) Det. Kozak knows who and relayed to criminal mom, all the parties involved in the murders.

5.) Tiffany "confessed" to the criminal Maytee and/or Big Pussy John about the murderers.

6.) Tiffany orchestrated murders in the past.

Maytee C Vazquez-Clarke The female is lying because i always post all her public records on line and the pictures I always post is who detective Kozak said is involved. Plus Samuel Williams gave them a confession after conviction so why haven't they gone and arrested all these evil criminals?
1 • December 31, 2014 at 8:15am

Maytee C Vazquez-Clarke
My husband did not shoot at no heroin addict thief. The backpage . Com manipulator is mad that I have put all her public records online and also a digital recording from her confessions that she gave us on nov 27,2014. We don't have to explain ourselves to anyone but in all reality the police should be arresting her and everyone else detective Kozak told us is involved! Don't target the victims of victims.... Go after the real criminal murderers that took our son and gf from us.
December 31, 2014 at 8:14am

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez.. The female is lying because i always post all her public records on line and the pictures I always post is who detective Kozak said is involved. Plus Samuel Williams gave them a confession after conviction so why haven't they gone and arrested all these evil criminals? Leave us alone quit going after victims of victims of heinous crimes and believing a liar heroin addict thief rat backpage . Com parasite! This is not the first murder she is involved in setting others up.
1 • December 31, 2014 at 8:31am

"Leave us alone quit going after victims of victims of heinous crimes and believing a liar heroin addict thief rat backpage ."

She's still playing the victim and uses that to justify her criminal actions and that of her Big Pussy husband.

Funny how she left out the fact that she tried to hide Big Pussy John, from the police . . . especially as he didn't "shoot at no heroin addict thief.

She lies, he hides . . . no wonder Johnny was a little criminal pussy, too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BlueTiki - 07-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM