Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Well Maytee is crashing some woman's facebook page whose daughter has been missing since April making it all about HERSELF! What a fucking piece of work. I guess her idea of Johnnys voice is bullets. Tomorrow she faces the judge IF she doesn't get another Boo Boo and go to the hospital. What a coward!

Maytee C Vazquez-Clarke‎

July 21 at 3:51pm ·

There are many deep wounds when it comes to murder, not only for me, iam the mother who lost my beautiful innocent son due to murder, but also for the extended family and much more. Inside the household of that person, who lost the loved one, there are so many ways it affects these people, homes, and life. We must change this and together we must DEMAND FULL JUSTICE IN OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM FROM THE PROSECUTION, DETECTIVES ETC. WE CANNOT STAY QUITE AND ALLOW THESE MURDERERS TO LIE INTIMIDATE US FROM SEEKING JUSTICE. WE ARE OUR CHILD VOICE. Remember they no longer can speak for themselves. They have become a statistic another Number ?? according to our system. TOGETHER WE MUST STAND STRONG AND SPEAK FOR OUR CHILD. KEEP FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE SO OUR SYSTEM ROUNDS UP ALL THESE EVIL MURDERERS AND TAKES THEM OFF OUR STREETS HOLDING THEM ALL EQUALLY ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE SEVERITY OF THE CRIMES SHOULD MATCH THE PUNISHMENT.. Johnny Clarke ? ? Mamma.... Maytee C Vazquez-Clarke

Maytee C Vazquez-Clarke‎

July 21 at 2:32pm ·

It devastated our minds soul and broken hearts to lay eyes upon our son Johnny Clarke tears I've never heard such loud cries screeches and seen a man cry till we found our son. The deep grief within a grieving mothers cries it's so loud if you could hear it IT WOULD BREAK THE SOUND BARRIER. ???? I miss my son I want my son

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Butterfly Girl - 07-23-2015, 01:22 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM