Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-23-2015, 01:22 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote: Well Maytee is crashing some woman's facebook page whose daughter has been missing since April making it all about HERSELF! What a fucking piece of work. I guess her idea of Johnnys voice is bullets. Tomorrow she faces the judge IF she doesn't get another Boo Boo and go to the hospital. What a coward!

Maytee C Vazquez-Clarke‎

July 21 at 3:51pm ·

. . . iam the mother who lost my beautiful innocent son due to murder, . . . We must change this and together we must DEMAND FULL JUSTICE IN OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM FROM THE DETECTIVES ETC. WE CANNOT STAY QUITE . . . Johnny Clarke ? ? Mamma.... Maytee C Vazquez-Clarke

Wow!

Criminal coward mom exploits another's tragedy to turn the focus on her!

What a self-serving POS!

However, I hope the folks reading the page realize that demanding "FULL JUSTICE IN OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM FROM THE DETECTIVES" doesn't include conspiracy to commit murder and attempted murder.

Unless, of course, you are a criminal and associate with criminal cops.

Oh, yeah . . . that's right! Criminal mom Maytee and "Big Pussy" John ARE criminals. hah

No wonder they had ties to a dirty cop . . . and passed on their criminal legacy to their criminal son, Johnny.

I did listen to the recording, Butterfly Girl (more on that later).

It proves Johnny was lazy and a coward (Thanks, Maytee!) . . . broke, too.

No wonder he robbed people at gunpoint.

Unskilled, lazy, broke, a coward and a criminal record . . . makes a criminal parent proud!

I can't help but wonder, if "Big Pussy" John and criminal Maytee had fifty bucks to give AC for the dog, maybe Lisa and her criminal son would still be alive, today?

After all, she claimed on the tape that it was AC who put the pieces in motion . . . due to alleged money owed by, her criminal son, Johnny.

Tick, tock, Maytee!

Better get out to the tacky grave and seek counsel, from your mentor.

You've got a big day, tomorrow.

Justice for Tiffany Williams!

BTW - It's "Quiet" . . . not "Quite".

Besides being a criminal parent, I can see you're a "Road" Scholar . . . education from the streets.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BlueTiki - 07-23-2015, 01:49 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM