Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I'm having fun finding Maytees posts they may be old but interesting

Maytee C Vazquez-Clarke
January 19, 2014 ·
Wow how all of us angel
Moms and dads remember all our beautiful kids and names and each other but yet " OUR SUPPOSED TO BE REAL BLOOD FAMILIES ABANDON US and it goes to show me water is way thicker than blood!!!! I guess our longing grief pain for our beautiful kids is too much for them huh? It's ok I know who my true familia and friends are and very selected few and you all know exactly who you are. And you know what? My name will too go down in history because I will fight till I send to hell every last demon monster that took my Johnny and Lisa.

FAIL! History in jail for Maytee if justice doesn't fail us

Both of these below comments were posted on the same 3 year anniversary page. Which one is true? Engaged or not? And I recall her saying lisa was pregnant somewhere. Shes so full of lies!

Johnny S Clarke and Lisa A Straub on their 3rd year up in heaven page:

Please do come and honor these two wonderful Angels - they were taken way too soon. We will meet Friday jan 31 at Johnny's resting place at 6:00 pm for candle vigil and strong prayers for Justice for our kids. Johnny and Lisa were engaged to be marry when killed three years ago. This would be so appreciate and helpful to Johnny mom - Maytee La Cubana Vazquez. Come and post candles, stories, pictures, graphics, poems etc to remember and honor them. Sending a big hug and love to my dear friend/adopt sister Maytee.
Note: This is for all day - for all who can't come in person and online - for friends and family - the candle vigil will be jan 31 at Johnny's resting place and also on line at 6pm we will meet at his resting place tears and its their 3rd year up in heaven :,(

Maytee C Vazquez-Clarke
January 19, 2014 ·
Please do come and honor these two wonderful Angels - they were taken way too soon. We will meet Friday jan 31 at Johnny's resting place at 6:00 pm for candle vigil and strong prayers for Justice for our kids. Johnny and Lisa were looking forward to be engaged to be married after they finished college...when brutally murdered three years ago. This would be so appreciate and helpful to Johnny mom - Maytee La Cubana Vazquez. Come and post candles, stories, pictures, graphics, poems etc to remember and honor them.
Note: This is for all day - for all who can't come in person and online - for friends and family - the candle vigil will be jan 31 at Johnny's resting place and also on line at 6pm we will meet at his resting place tears and its their 3rd year up in heaven :,(

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Butterfly Girl - 07-23-2015, 02:31 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM