Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-24-2015, 03:03 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I was just clarifying that defense attorneys often prefer separate trials for co-defendants and it doesn't mean with certainty that the co-defendants are looking to point the finger at each other.

I don't know if Maytee would try to throw her husband or her disgraced LEO buddy under the bus, but it wouldn't surprise me.

It's really the best defense strategy available, when there is no doubt shots were fired.

Defendant A points the finger at Defendant B and the jury buys the story. Defendant A is now off the hook and double-jeopardy is attached.

Defendant B points the finger at Defendant C and the jury buys the story. Defendant B is now off the hook and double-jeopardy is attached.

Defendant C points the finger at Defendant A and the jury buys the story. Defendant C is now off the hook and double-jeopardy is attached.

To me, this isn't a surprise.

Criminal mom Maytee telegraphed this scenario back in September of 2012 (Thanks, Butterfly Girl!):

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub

And to all who read here we will say whatever we want whenever we want and to whoever we want its called our civil right FREEDOM OF SPEECH and no one can be charged by law simply by stating a feeling towards vile individuals...an actual act(crime) has to be commited (proven) against maggots!! so with that said go copy paste wherever you like to whomever you want im really lmfao @ all the RETARDS Smiley_emoticons_wink
Like · · 2 hours ago via mobile ·

Justice for Johnny Clarke and Lisa Straub

CIVIL RIGHT FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NOT A CRIME AND OR THREATS UNLESS THE ACTUAL ACTS ARE COMITTED TO THE VILE MAGGOTS AND PROVEN IN A COURT OF LAW BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT!!! and as alot see it quite a few think they can actually get away with murder so when you drop for the count it has to be proven too on who how when and where Smiley_emoticons_wink some food for thoughts spineless parasites
Like · · 4 hours ago via mobile ·

It might work for the attempted murder, but it is doubtful that it will work for the conspiracy charges.

Again . . . the prosecution's evidence against them must be overwhelming and they are scared shitless. hah

Dirty cop has 3 attorneys representing him, if I'm not mistaken. He ain't gonna take the fall for these criminal parents!

These POS thugs are no Professor Moriarty.

They are common, ignorant, cowardly criminals who think they are smarter than the rest of the world . . . illiterate bottom feeders.

I'm sure the prosecution has seen this strategy many times before and is prepared to dismantle it brilliantly.

Tick-tock, criminal Maytee and "Big Pussy" John!

The prosecution is holding the better hand . . . and you all know it!

Justice for Tiffany Williams!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BlueTiki - 07-24-2015, 03:42 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM