Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(07-24-2015, 02:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hahaha! It sounds like it's being set up for Maytee to roll on her husband and the dirty cop. I don't know how this kind of thing works but Maytee spilling her guts in order to try and save her own ass won't surprise me.

This is from page 858 post # 12002 ish bits and pieces that show Maytee is a snitch and so was Johnny according to AG. this is a conversation between Maytee and AG

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Real niggas do real thangs??? like murder two innocent kids that trusted your lame spineless coward asses hugh??? Karma karma karma you all will see
26 seconds ago

#
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez And how do you sleep next to the enemy tho she already had one baby daddy killed and set up others arent you afraid she might just have you wacked too???
about a minute ago
#
AG
amen to that....n hahahahahahah cmonnn u know what im talkin about....u were an informant...n u silly rabbit i aint never told on anyone in my life...check my rap sheet everytime i get in trouble i go do big time...n T was never in priso...n wit me....n i think u have me mistaken wit johnny because he was the snitch at north central along wit many others...u may know my kind doe...am i the type of person that torments a person so much that their mother has to call the warden at the correctional institution their in and get them rode out to another prison...i was in the hole wit johnny doing 70 days for gettng maced by a sergeant because i refused to do my daily chores... i use to give johnny ciggarettes everyday....i swas in the block when them niggaz took all his shit and he told on them so miss me wit all that snitch shit and im done talkin to u cuz i jus did some disrespectful azz shit by talkin about johnny when he cant defend himself..that aint even my style...but chill wit all the snitch shit cuz u r talkin about u and urs ...NOT ME....N THATS REALSee More
40 seconds ago
#
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Oh and if you even think of drive by my house again you will be arrested cameras set n ready for full capture n zoom

AG n i promise u i never hated johnny or lisa....neither of them were a threat to me in any way.....perioddddddd wit ur cheese eatin azz
6 seconds ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Your a snitch and everyone knows it and for talkin about my son i hope ypur fetus dies and you burn in hell ypu pathetic life form spineless worm im pressing charges on you for threating my life harrassing me and wishing to cause my family physical harm bitch
22 seconds ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez You punk ass i kept 400 on my sons books you broke ass dude he never went without you the one that had him robbed go burn in hell demon
3 seconds ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez That whore tiffany is his girl that set up johnny n lisa that night

AG you did use to keep his books loaded and i in no way was tryin to talk shit about johnny... im jus sayin ur very disrespectful and u r tryna to paint an extremely FALSE picture about this whole scenario and i would be suprised uif u tried to press charges on me... i didnt do anything to u and its in ur blood to call the cops wit ur snitch azz....n miss me wit all that extra shit...dont be mad cuz i speak the real while u steady spreadin lies....how old r u anyways...pathetic foreal
about a minute ago

AG hahaha n jus so u know all that charges shit aint gone work ... them detectives is already hip to how u be talkin WRECKLESS on here...they aint worried bout shit u talkin bout stupidddd
about a minute ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Charges will be filed you snitch ass snake now keep harrassin me and lying you snitch cus karma n justice will get you and for talkin about my son you bitch the curse is on your son
40 seconds ago

AG
hahaha ur ignorant foreal u fuckin retard...detectives respect me cuz i dont tell them bitches shit and haven't ever in my life....FUCK THE POLICE......the police hate people like u cuz u can commit crimes but u cant do the time...u gotta t...ell ion people to save urself and by doin that u sold ur soul to the devil...n whoeevr is talkin bout i fucked up talkin bout her lil cuzzin...i in no way was tryin to be disrespectful to johnny and thats why i stopped because he isnt here to defend himself but i dont give a fuck bout no witches....hahahahahahahah r u seriousSee More
about a minute ago

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez
AG and tiffany williams need to be deleted , banned n blocked from this page he will not stop harrassing , tormenting me and threatening me n my families life i have contacted law enforcement since they are suspects in my son johnny clarke n lisa straubs murder
about a minute ago via iPhone

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Butterfly Girl - 07-24-2015, 03:49 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM