Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Thank you so much Hair of the Dog, and Oh wow!!! I mean, we all kind of knew this could happen. She was totally losing it, but for any of them to try this and think they would not get caught, is just insane and just wow.

On one of the post I just read a few pages back, someone had linked in photos of tattoos that Maytee had posted on her FB page Justice for Johnny and Lisa. The photos were not showing on this site. I tried to visit the actual page and it was no longer on FB. I wondered then what happened to Maytee and if she may have finally ended up in jail or mental facility. Never imagined it would have been for something like this. Not that I did not think she was capable, but she had to know, along with her hubby and the cop- that she would be the FIRST person that they would suspect.

I appreciate you bringing me up to speed. I am going to keep reading. I have to stop myself from replying to some of the post, because some of the things I want to respond to, have probably already been addressed due to the age of the post and I just need to keep reading to get to those replies.

My biggest hope was that the unidentified DNA, may have been identified by now. I would be happy to find out that Karmic Justice caught up with Cameo, and if not, then maybe he has got into enough trouble to put him away for some of his life. People like him slip up eventually, and it is just a matter of time before he commits another crime and gets caught. There is no hope in my eyes that he will ever be anything better than what he is now, and has been, so it is just a matter of time before he ends up in prison for life, or ends up dead from his way of life.

Thank you again for the help! It is good to be back. If anyone else wants to toss out anything or add to this, I will be checking the current posts on here every few pages or so. :- ) Thank you!

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 09-03-2015, 11:51 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM