Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
In January of this year, Williams filed an appeal claiming 10 trial errors. His appeal was denied on all counts.

Here's the appeal and decision doc, which is an interesting read/review of the murder case: http://www.supremecourt.ohio.gov/rod/doc...io-405.pdf
[/quote]

You are amazing and thank you again! In fact, I think the assault thing with the girlfriend had just happened, and we were all waiting to see where that would that go, when I was pulled away by real life, from the boards.

The sad part about a 6 year sentence is they seldom serve the full amount of time, at least not here where I live in Texas. This does explain one thing I wondered about. when you told me that Maytee and her entourage were accused of attempting to kill Tiffany, my first thought was, "why her and not Cam?", I guess he was locked away beyond their reach.

It is disappointing that nothing came up with the DNA, but eventually, it will all catch up. Someone is going to end up with a felony that requires their DNA to be entered into CODIS, and there will be a match that hits. Or, we can all hope that someone finally comes forth with information that brings other suspects to light, and they match the DNA.

Thank you again so very much! And I was right about waiting to post until I catch up! One of the post that I was tempted to reply to, Sphincter Cop did it for me a few posts later by asking the same question I wanted to ask. My patience paid off. I just have to stay focused till I am current and up-to-date :-)

Thank you again!

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 09-04-2015, 12:56 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM