Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
[quote='HairOfTheDog' pid='409522' dateline='1441550488']
Thanks Snoopy.

I know historical social media pages and internet searches/postings have been used as evidence in other criminal cases. It will be interesting to see whether they'll play a part in the case against the Clarkes.

This is very true, and our company ended up having to provide chat logs for more than one criminal case, as well as other things like threats against schools or public officials, It is possible that the prosecutor requests the internal logs to prevent a defense attorney from claiming that they are false, and just wants the hard factual proof if asked to provide it.

It would be very interesting to know how it works with this kind of stuff, when needed in a courtroom. For all we can know, it might even be state-by-state thing where some states will accept the screen shots, and others might require something straight form the origin that they can verify has not been altered, time will tell on this.

I am still very optimistic that FB probably can provide most of the deleted posts, if not all of them. Several people I have know decided to deactivate their FB, and when they changed their mind and returned, all of their friends and previous post, were all in there, just as they were when they left.

Also, chat and memes do not require as much storage space on servers, so the cost of storing them for long periods of time would not be as significant as the type of coding and generics that we were required to store for game accounts. If our servers only had chat date to consider, we could probably store that kind of information for years without needing to purge and make more space.
With all this in mind, I still hold faith that FB will be able to provide a better outcome when it comes to recovering this type of information.

And this Ramirez guy assisting in this awful attempt on someones life, WOW- for me that just ruined the integrity of much, if not most, of the prior investigations.

And Defense attorney worth his retainer fee, is probably trying to find out if this cop ever assisted in the criminal investigation of these homicides, or ever had access to any of the evidence, and I will not be surprised if Sam gets a new trial out of this mess.

For someone who is so dedicated to seeking justice for her son and Lisa, she is doing an awful job of it and has probably allowed the one person that has been convicted, a chance to walk free.

How ironic would it be if Sam gets a new trial, is released and Maytee and Big John end up in prison, while he is out running the streets? Good job seeking justice!
When they finally get out for the attempt on TW's life, they can get back to work on trying to catch the other killers, and freeing anyone that has been convicted during the time they were away and locked up. Jeez.

And while I very much share the same exact suspicions that D505 shares in post #23447 I think it is ( lots of notes so not sure if I have the write post number on this) and I too still believe as always that TW may be involved, and may have been luring the kids from the home to pick her up so that the place could be robbed, suspicions are not proof of any guilt. She is innocent of this crime until proven guilty and convicted, and no one has any right to try and kill her.

Thankfully, she walked away with her and was not harmed. She is crucial as a witness when they others are finally identified and put on the stand. And if she does know more about that night, like many of us suspect ,then there is a chance that at some point she might do the right thing and accept a plea bargain for the information that could finally put everyone involved behind bars.
This just speculation and I do not state that anything I have said here is factual.

After reading the post where TW and AC joined together to knock on the door, and beat down the dancer who owed money to AC, I am more suspicious than ever that should is capable of being involved in this homicide, than I ever had been before.

At this point it appears, she is not safe no matter if she snitches or not. It might even be safer for her to tell what she knows, IF she does in fact have any information about what happened that night, and then to change her name, and make a new life somewhere.

If there is not a book that is being written about this case, there sure should be. Unbelievable..

Again, my apologies for misspelled words, grammar, etc... same issue, same meds/ sigh

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 09-06-2015, 04:38 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM