Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(09-10-2015, 05:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

This was posted on Alex's page today -

Alexandra Cousino
19 mins ·
Well everyone keep me in their thoughts && prayers.. I'm getting ready to walk into the safety building to turn myself in for something I didn't do? I'm a strong person && my faith in God && the ppl who have my bk will get me thru this.. Thanking God I have my dude, who I know is gna ride w me thru this like he has been?? I'd b fuccd w out him.. Don't forget about me guys.!!!
P.S. if I can turn myself in && face all this for something I didn't do, niggas should never think its OK to b the police ijs
‪#‎UNBREAKABlE‬

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/30007...cy-robbery

video of robbery

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/29213...o-pharmacy

Maytees commments on facebook wtol page. She forgets shes charged with trying to kill Tiffany. Pointing her fingers at Alexandrea.

Maytee C Vazquez-Clarke " The scales of Justice have gradually become weighted in the favor of the accused, leaving the victim(s) with no rights or representation. We must re-establish the idea that HOMICIDE is the ultimate offence against humanity. It's punishment must reflect the gravity of the crimes......
Like · Reply · 25 mins

Maytee C Vazquez-Clarke Dear Lord we come before you in the name of your beloved son Jesus and ask you to please show us your vengeance and revenge against all those barbaric monsters that hurt our child and gf and all those monsters that hurt the innocent. Please guide Law Enforcement to each and every last one of those demons and hold each and every last one equally accountable to A TORTUROUS LIFE IN PRISON WITHOUT PAROLE OR THE DEATH PENALTY. Make them rot in the darkest pits of hell filled with burning endless fire lord , please do not take pity upon their heartless souls for they did not care when they inflicted the torture upon our children. They are not sorry for what they did they are sorry when they get caught and told on! MAKE THE LAW OF KARMA GET THEM ALL DEAR GOD. WE PUT IT ALL IN YOUR HANDS IN THE NAME OF YOUR BELOVED SON JESUS AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deliver us from so much evil and pain AMEN.
Like · Reply · 1 · 40 mins

Maytee C Vazquez-Clarke Thank you dear Father Lord Jehovah for showing us that you are a Just God and you hate ugly and evil doers and thank you for answering our prayers and guiding law enforcement our men in blue to clean up the trash off our streets so we can sleep a littl...See More
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr

Maytee C Vazquez-Clarke Speaking for our family and the whole city and also state of Ohio, we can sleep better tonight knowing Law enforcement took you off the streets. Thank you to all who helped clean this trash off our streets. Amen
Like · Reply · 1 ·

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Butterfly Girl - 09-11-2015, 07:02 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM