Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
[quote='Jimbone' pid='409999' dateline='1441976276']
Looks like it was a hat she dropped while stealing oxy.

Seriously? this is the medication I am on, and why I am constantly forced to apologize for me my spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.

Not going to knock the medication, because with three chronic pain diagnosis, I would not be able to function without it- but nothing about it is fun or enjoyable. My mind cannot grasp why anyone would commit a serious crime to get their hands on it. Maybe if your not in constant or severe pain, it is fun? I would not know, but I know there is nothing pleasant about needing to live on it everyday.

Now after learning that this is a popular drug for heartless criminals that carry guns, and are willing to commit serious crimes to obtain it, I am a little nervous to pick them up from the pharmacy now. WOW.

It is very controlled here in Texas. My pain management Dr. cannot call it in for any reason. Each time I get my monthly refill, I have to go to his office and pick up the prescription, and take it directly to the pharmacy.
When I pick it up from there, a valid ID must be shown.

But there is no one to protect me when I am leaving the pharmacy and on my way home, so I guess I need to take extra steps to be sure no one knows I have this medication with me, or in my home. Time to start burning the labels off the empty bottles so no one can read them if the empty bottles fall out of the trash... Would not want to tempt someone to come in my home and rob it over this stuff....

As for the robbery at the pharmacy, one can only wonder if AC plans to say that the robbers had her hat and dropped it at the scene, and then be forced to snitch and say who they are. and how they had her hat? It would take an act of "her dude" to convince me she was not involved in at least planning this robbery, and I suspect she was involved in planning to rob Lisa's home the night they were killed- as always, it is only speculation on my part.

In my thoughts, she felt she got a a raw deal on the car, and maybe the money still owed on the dog. I do not think that murder was the plan that night, but I do suspect that TW knew about the plan and was involved, and her role in this was to lure them away from the house to pick her up and party. Once they left the home- it would be robbed. But if I remember correctly, Lisa decided to shower before leaving the house, and so they did not leave right away to go pick her up. The robbers walked up on Johnny instead of an empty home. TW would have realized this by the conversation she heard between Johnny and the people that walked up on him, before he hung up the phone.

Realizing that she was not successful in luring them from the home on time, and that the robbers were there with Johnny and Lisa, she immediately grew concerned about the situation and began calling them repeatedly.

Why not call the police right away? Maybe because you know your friends are in there and are suppose to be robbing people, and you do not want to get them arrested? that would be my guess. Instead, she continued calling and calling, and once the silence had gone on for too long to ignore, that is when she called the parents to inform them of her concerns. If I recall, she never directly called the police even at that time? It was Maydoo and Big John that did that first?
But correct me if I have that wrong, it has been a long time since I have read that part of the forums.

And if any of these suspicions are right, that she was part of a planned robbery of the home, could she have learned at some point that the robbers had left the residence, and that the victims were tied up in the home with bags on their heads? Could this have been what really triggered her concerns for their well-being, and kept her calling their cell phones, and then the parents? Of course all of this is only speculation on my part, and none of it may be true- but if I had to take a guess, my guess would be that this was a planned robbery, and AC and TW each played a part in it.

These suspicions, along with this current pharmacy robbery, with a hat left behind belonging to AC, leads me to believe this girl likes to plan crimes, but not be there to participate in them. Wonder if her phone records were examined for the night of Johnny and Lisa's murder, does anyone know? If I remember correctly, they did check her DNA, and did not find a match, but she strikes me as the cowardly type that has no problem planning crimes, but prefers to find lower lower life forms with little. to minimal intelligence, to carry out her plans.

And if I remember, quite a few DNA analysis were ran for other potential suspects to link the unknown DNA from the crime. I wonder who Cam, and Sam were dating during this time frame, were all of them checked, and who were the female friends close to AC during the time of the murders? Were those people checked?

For those who have strong suspicions that Maydoo may have been involved, I do not disregard your suspicions at all, and I am not disputing you are correct, I just have not figured out where she would fit in with what I believe this far.
Everything I suspect leans towards this scenario, and I am guessing that her and AC were not on very good terms after the fallout over the car, but am I wrong about that? If I had to choose which one I suspect more it would be AC with what is known at this point, but I do not disregard anyone else's suspicions, I just do not feel as strongly about them.

And as always, please forgive my typos, grammar, punctuation, etc.. I am in an Oxy fog.

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 09-13-2015, 12:16 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM