Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Your scenario is very logical to me, Snoopy. It potentially ties a lot of the pieces together.

Maytee definitely felt that Tiffany and Alexandra were involved, or claimed to believe that, based on her Facebook posts.

If Sam and Cam were just hired thugs in it for a piece of the robbery haul, I think they served themselves best by not admitting to it and not snitching out the planner(s).

Based on the evidence, I thought they both had a decent shot at acquittal, given that there was nothing but DNA on a single shared cig butt to place them at the house (which turned out not to be enough evidence to put Cam away).

If your theory is accurate, maybe Sam will spill for post-conviction perks once all of his appeals are used up, or Cam will run his ignorant mouth too far with the wrong person and the full story will get told.

I've been wondering if Maytee solicited her old friend Lt. Frank Ramirez to conduct a covert off-the-books investigation into the people she suspected of planning a robbery-gone-bad or a direct-hit on Johnny and Lisa, and that's why Tiffany had a target on her head.

Anyway, I hope we learn something new about the double murder case when Big John, Maytee, and Ramirez go to trial for attempted murder in a few months.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by HairOfTheDog - 09-13-2015, 06:26 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM