Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I watched the surveillance video of the drug store robbery. I see why the witnesses said it was a white male. I think it was an assumption. Nothing from the video says 'no way could it be a female'. I doubt if this was a set-up. Cousino has gotten away with robbery gun shit before. It is so like her. After all, she was one of Johnnie's girls, and one of Aaron's girls, both guys that aren't exactly innocent of criminal behavior. Involving guns. She was also one of Maytee's girls. Cousino spent a lot of time at the Clarke's home, in the good old days. Her criminal history goes way back. I hope they can finally convict her, and put her away for a long time.
Yes, Cousino has gotten away with many things and should probably be sitting behind bars for several crimes. Alex has screwed herself because the state is going to use her rotten past against. Anything is absolutely possible with this case and all of the players involved. I have the misfortune to know all of them and I know their behavior and their body language. The Clarke's are not going to go out quietly. The Clarke's have not stopped their tormenting people, even as they face trial. Friends and family who know the Clarke's very well can attest that they would brag about being able to frame people for crimes and get away with it. I do find the robbery very odd because of the location of the pharmacy. Kahler's is practically in the Clarke's back yard. Seems strange that Alex would drive across town to rob the closet pharmacy to the Clarke's....who have shot her house up and made death threats towards her.) Absolutely nothing would surprise me at this point. I wouldn't even be surprised if the Clarke's find new charges on other crimes...such as Ike King's murder. Get them all behind bars and maybe people will talk and cops would be able to arrest everyone involved in Johnny and Lisa's death. BTW-John even went as far as to seek medical attention to in order help validate his story of being hit bar a car while at the cemetery.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by truth be told - 11-09-2015, 01:30 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM