Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Court today 9 am

Maytees post on Johnnys memorial page.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016
DEAR JEHOVAH LORD OF LORDS OUR FATHER WHO AURT IN HEAVEN IN JESUS NAME WE COME TO YOU, It saddens and angers devastates me that all those Satan spawns took my son Johnny Clarke and his gf rights to have babies of their own, get married, graduate college, grow old together yes not only did they take that away they took all their hopes dreams future and also from all of us. As his mother my is broken beyond repair and knowing that so far only one conviction on one monster and still so many others involved still robbing stores, pharmacies, homes , selling heroin , doing drugs , selling their bodies, procreating more human LIFES that they don't even take care of their other kids? And also taking other LIFES doing drive by shootings? Holding innocent up at gun point? Whyyyyyyyyyy are they still free to roam the streets and hurt others? I wouldn't wish the pain we go through on anyone. This is truly worst pain ever, I myself cnt even begin to describe this dark void this is pure hell being forced to outlive my child. I don't forgive them or forget what they did. But I would never hurt them. I put it all in God's hand I've had so many meltdowns I told him please take the wheel I cnt do this anymore it's killing me day and night. Knowing that he is a lover of justice and hates the wicked evil and death I know he will be the ultimate Judge. Now I'm praying that our Lord guides Law enforcement BCI AND all depts involved to please hurry up and take all those monsters off the street for a life in prison without parole so no mother father brother sister grandparents aunts uncles cousins friends have to endure and suffer what we do daily. Tears AMEN Johnny mamma , Maitee
~ Mamma
[b]

Maytee you're no saint go check your rap sheet to refresh your memory. Pot calling the kettle black!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Butterfly Girl - 02-26-2016, 08:00 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM