Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(06-11-2015, 07:23 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: My question is: Who will plead out first?

Big Pussy John already has a history of taking a plea.

Not too big of a leap that he'll take another.

She'll take one, too.

Neither one has the stones to cop to their actions.

So much for the promises to avenge Johnny. Phony tough talk.

I'd be mortified to not only have criminal parents, but parents who are lying pussies, too.

I should have put money on this prediction. Not a real money maker . . . even odds at best.

No matter.

These criminal, cowardly, pieces of shit HAVE now shown their true and predictable colors.

There is no question why "kitty" Johnny was a quivering, gutless pussy, too.

I'm betting he was begging and crying . . . like a little bitch . . . before he wore the plastic bag.

I'll bet, "Big Pussy" and Criminal Mom Maytee were begging and crying, just like their pussy son because they, too, couldn't "man up" and take responsibility for their deeds and boasts.

So they jumped at the chance to snitch!

And they'll say anything . . . ANYTHING . . . to put this whole thing on Ramirez . . . because, with a plea, my guess is these criminal cowards have immunity.

Let's see if either apologizes to TW.

The real Justice for Johnny has finally come.

We all now know why he was such a little pussy, braggart and criminal.

He learned from his piece of shit, cowardly, criminal, lying parents.

And this fact is confirmed by their pleas.

What a pair! Fucking role models for the ages!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BlueTiki - 06-04-2016, 02:53 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM