Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(05-14-2016, 01:57 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I wonder if John will put Maytee at the scene. It wouldn't surprise me if he took the full blame to try to spare Maytee, but I hope he doesn't.

I have some catching up to do because I still have a few more pages to read- but this is exactly what I was thinking.

If they both go to jail, they both lose everything they have including the kids. If only one of them goes to prison they might have a chance to save their home and kids.

John might figure he stands a better chance of surviving a prison sentence than Maytee can. My strongest suspicion is that they both agreed that one of them would take the blame and John is prepared to step up and let her off the hook.

As I was catching up and reading over the pages I missed in these months I stepped away, I saw a photo of john that someone posted from a newspaper article and I was shocked. He appears so broken and worn down. I did not recognize him and had to read the name under the photo to be sure it was really him. Just WOW.

As a parent, I cannot help but feel bad for him. No parent would ever want to see their child the way he found his son and Lisa. His wife could not be there for him because she completely lost it. Not saying I blame her. I do not agree with the way she has expressed her grief- not even for a single moment, but I do agree that I would also flip out.

OTD, I am so sorry about your home. Thank God you and your son are okay. I know this happened months ago but I hope you have a new home now or the one you lost has been rebuilt. (hugs)

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 09-17-2016, 10:57 PM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM