Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I understand the disappointment with the relatively short sentences, especially for Maytee. But, I'm relieved that she didn't get probation. I figured Ramirez and Big John would do at least a few years, but was afraid she might not have to spend any time behind bars.

This case is terribly sad. The Straubs have to live without Lisa, the Clarkes have to live without Johnny, and all the criminal Clarkes and the long-dirty cop Ramirez accomplished was fucking themselves over and making fools of themselves. I think Toledo is a little safer with all of them off the streets, for awhile anyway. I don't know if they're right or wrong about Tiffany, but I don't believe they were only trying to scare her.

Like the Clarkes, I hope one day any others involved or in-the-know about the murders will be held accountable. I don't think the Clarkes and Ramirez are wrong about Sam Williams not acting alone. I'd hoped the investigation into Ramirez, Maytee and Big John's assault on Tiffany would uncover more information about Lisa and Johnny's murders, but it doesn't appear to have done so. Maybe some day the whole story will come out if someone cracks or gives up info to get a deal on unrelated crimes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by HairOfTheDog - 09-20-2016, 02:28 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM