Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(06-06-2021, 01:31 AM)Very well said . i have a question please illeberate to me when you say they get paid to dispose of cases ? Its very sad but my one question does remain how did this cigarette butt come in possession at the murder scene . you cant possibly be two places at once . makes no sense . was it planted ? By the killers or by law enforcement . i mean who really in there right mind would kill someone smoke a cig and leave it there in plain sight ? rothschild Wrote:
(06-05-2021, 11:53 PM)Localgal Wrote: I have been following this case for 10 years . i cant access my old account but i will say i stay firm on what I said 10 years ago they have the wrong man !!!!

Since photos have been released that ciggerette butt looked like it was not even smoked and just tossed in the corner .
Latest update is tiffany williams is sober and cant handle the pressure she has agreed to cooperate .
To what extent i do not know .
Anthony watson has been murdered recently
They tried to kill tiffany williams
AC just skipped town according to Facebook

And lets not forget they released on news that the jail house snitch was paid over 10,000 dollars . wow just wow

Messy situation . hope they find the real killers and bring justice for everyone

I use to think the mom was crazy
But as i became a mother over the past years I have realized that i too would have acted out the way she did i too would have it for everyone if i seen my child lifeless like that my thoughts go out to both families for this tragic loss .
Lets keep this thread going and get the word back out there !!!!!!

Prosecutors are paid to dispose of cases. Williams was the easy way out for them, but who knows who's involved, because drug trafficking is one of the primary sources of corruption in this world. Anyone could be involved, so the major question for me is, why was the original investigation compromised? With so much interest in this case, that question may get answered, but it will take time and the pressure will need to be maintained, because the people responsible have power.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Localgal - 06-06-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM