Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I’m new to this case and completely fascinated. I have a few questions if anyone knows the answers (thx!)

1. How did Johnny & Lisa meet?
2. Who was Lisa’s x bf and what did he serve time for?
3. The night of the murders, where was J&L’s puppy? Mrs. Straub said “Johnny, Lisa, and their puppy were the only ones who should have been at the house”  I’ve never heard any mention of the dogs whereabouts before, during, and after the crime. Keep in mind that the dog knew AC .
4. Was Lisa in the same clothes she wore to work that night? I noticed one of the differences in TW’s account is that when she was testifying on the stand she said “they were ok their way back and I was talking to Lisa and he hung up, and I called Johnny right back to tell him I was going to the store and the. I’d meet them at the house”. THIS MAKES NO SENSE. In one statement she is saying that Johnny and Lisa were walking out the door to go pick her up. In another Johnny and Lisa were on their way back to the house, the next statement she says they are coming to pick her up but at almost the exact same time she says that she will meet them at the house after she goes to the store. It’s possible she means she would meet them at ZB’s house after the store but I don’t like the way it sounds. It sounds to me like she spoke to Johnny and Lisa while they were on their way back from Friday’s and she knew exactly when they were pulling into the garage.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TheGoodWitch - 06-11-2021, 10:55 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM