AZ Says "Fuck You Obama"
Disclosure: I did not vote for either Brewer or Horne. I am supportive of this lawsuit.

Brewer: 'We Are In This Fight' For SB 1070
Governor Says U.S. Is Not Protecting Arizona's Citizens

POSTED: 9:19 am MST February 10, 2011
UPDATED: 3:21 pm MST February 10, 2011

PHOENIX -- Claiming the federal government has failed to protect the "citizens of Arizona," Gov. Jan Brewer Thursday announced Arizona will fight all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court in defense of SB 1070, the state's tough immigration law.

"We did not ask for this fight. We did not start this fight," Brewer said at a news conference at the Sandra Day O'Connor U.S. Courthouse.

"We will not rest until our border is secure and the laws are enforced," she said.

Brewer said the death of a U.S. Border Patrol Agent is evidence the Arizona/Mexico border "remains a dangerous place."

Brewer and state Attorney General Tom Horne outlined five counts in a counterclaim filed in the government's lawsuit against Arizona:

•The Department of Homeland Security has failed to achieve and maintain operational control for the Arizona/Mexico border as required under the Secure Fence Act of 2006

•The federal government has failed to live up to its Constitutional duty to protect Arizona against invasion and domestic violence

•The federal government has failed to enforce and follow immigration laws

•The federal government has failed to compensate states for the substantial economic burdens suffered as a result of the failure to incarcerate or deport criminal aliens

•The federal government has prevented Arizona from enforcing its own laws for illegal immigration. The state is seeking an injunction under this count

Brewer said that no taxpayer money is being used in the state's fight against the government, and that it has relied on donations.

She said they donations can be made to the Arizona Borders Security Fund at KeepAZSafe.com.

Summary of Counterclaim: http://www.kpho.com/download/2011/0210/26823054.pdf

.jpg   brewer.jpg (Size: 14.46 KB / Downloads: 137)

"Call me a racist . . . I'll still eat your fucking cuisine!"
Laws are not laws unless they are enforced watch, the feds will take away some federal funding for highways or something now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
This is a good thing, it should be supported.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

i support the Governor of AZ.

I am in love with Arizona! Georgia has about the same illegal alien population as AZ. I hope we have the balls to fight, too.

"The Mexican government formally joined the fight to stop Arizona’s new immigration law on Monday, telling a U.S. court the law “threatens to poison the well” of diplomacy between the two nations and exposes Mexican citizens to racial profiling by police. The government said it believes the Arizona law, which among other things makes it a state crime to be in the country illegally, violates the U.S. Constitution. It asked the court to throw the law out entirely.

During a joint session of Congress last month, Mexico’s President Felipe Calderon called the law a “terrible idea” that “ignores a reality.” But Monday’s so called friend of the court brief marks the first time Mexico has weighed in on the attempt to challenge the law in court."

Hahaha They will be pissed if they have to pay for the services of their own people.

Do you have a paypal address to donate, Tiki? I would like to give a small donation to show my support of Arizona.

Dick will be bitching next because, from what I read, many illegal families are moving from AZ to NM. He may be out of a job soon.

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Got this in a e-amil from Sheriff Joes website.Hope it comes to pass...

Dear Patriots,

This morning Senator Jon Kyl announced he will not run for reelection, opening up a seat for U.S. Senate here in Arizona. We want to know if you will support a Draft Sheriff Joe for US Senate Campaign.

Joe is more important where he is, as a senator he would not be as effectual as he is as sheriff.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Brewer & Horne two clueless idiots way out of their league. Anything would be better for Arizonian's than Kyl and McShame, and the first two idiots mentioned.

Remarkably, SB-1070 has made her popular in Arizona, despite the fact that she wasn't elected to office until recently, has not distinguished herself in it in any way, has not balanced the state budget (although she lied during the debate and claimed that she had), and despite her claims to the contrary, Arizona is #1 in job losses and in foreclosures. The ugly truth about SB-1070 is that it's a giveaway to her friends in the private prison industry (the folks who let three convicted murderers literally walk out the door a few months ago, at which time one of them killed two more people). Brewer's surrounded herself with lobbyists for private prisons, and SB-1070 stands to send tens of thousands of new inmates, and millions of dollars, right into the hands of the biggest prison corporation. It's not about illegal immigration--since it does nothing to slow that--it's, as usual with dirty politicians, about money. Follow the money.

Insanity, since they seem to go hand-in-hand these days, this might just be the legislature's most insane idea yet. They want to let a 12-person commission nullify any federal laws they don't agree with--in effect, seceding from the Union (but not actually seceding, since they want to continue to receive federal money whenever possible). I prefer living in the UNITED States of America, not the Independent Republic of Arizona. Fortunately, even if they get this idiocy passed, there's not a court in the land that would let it stand.

Umm, legislature? There are real issues here that need to be dealt with. While you're spending your time and energy in some sort of dream-state, problems are going unresolved. How about getting busy doing the work you're actually paid for?
i am very fond of Sheriff Joe's methods, right where he is~~

*VACANCY* hahahahaha

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-10-2011, 10:19 PM)Elvira Wrote: Brewer & Horne two clueless idiots way out of their league. Anything would be better for Arizonian's than Kyl and McShame, and the first two idiots mentioned.

Remarkably, SB-1070 has made her popular in Arizona, despite the fact that she wasn't elected to office until recently, has not distinguished herself in it in any way, has not balanced the state budget (although she lied during the debate and claimed that she had), and despite her claims to the contrary, Arizona is #1 in job losses and in foreclosures. The ugly truth about SB-1070 is that it's a giveaway to her friends in the private prison industry (the folks who let three convicted murderers literally walk out the door a few months ago, at which time one of them killed two more people). Brewer's surrounded herself with lobbyists for private prisons, and SB-1070 stands to send tens of thousands of new inmates, and millions of dollars, right into the hands of the biggest prison corporation. It's not about illegal immigration--since it does nothing to slow that--it's, as usual with dirty politicians, about money. Follow the money.

Insanity, since they seem to go hand-in-hand these days, this might just be the legislature's most insane idea yet. They want to let a 12-person commission nullify any federal laws they don't agree with--in effect, seceding from the Union (but not actually seceding, since they want to continue to receive federal money whenever possible). I prefer living in the UNITED States of America, not the Independent Republic of Arizona. Fortunately, even if they get this idiocy passed, there's not a court in the land that would let it stand.

Umm, legislature? There are real issues here that need to be dealt with. While you're spending your time and energy in some sort of dream-state, problems are going unresolved. How about getting busy doing the work you're actually paid for?

Stopping the flow of illegals into this country is the peoples work, and much more important to the budget than just about anything else that they could do.

You want to live in the United States? then get the federal immigration system to enforce it's laws and the states won't have to step up on their own.

John Adams

(02-10-2011, 10:19 PM)Elvira Wrote: Brewer & Horne two clueless idiots way out of their league. Anything would be better for Arizonian's than Kyl and McShame, and the first two idiots mentioned.

Do you honestly think the job market and housing market is NOT affected by the large illegal population? Wonder why they are having these problems?

Most state budgets are fucked due to all housing market collapse and failure of businesses to pay the taxes they collect for the state TO the state. That is true in most states. Illegal aliens (and lazy fucking citizens that never worked) account for the majority of sub-standard loan foreclosures.

The other issue that nobody wants to talk about is the cost of illegals to state education departments (the MAJORITY of every state budget) and social service departments. If we don't pay to feed, house, and educate half of Mexico, there is more money to balance budgets. While people often counter that illegals pay into the tax system with their fake social security numbers, they don't pay in at a rate that justifies the cost of the state expenditures to keep them.

Mexico needs to pay for Mexican citizens. We have enough pieces of shit of our own to support. I want my tax money to help people who lost their job this year, not fuckers that never had one or that send all their money to Mexico.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
"The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), a conservative advocacy group that favors tighter immigration laws, argues that the answer is clear: illegal aliens cost U.S. taxpayers more than $100 billion each year.

Jack Martin, director of special projects for FAIR, says the group is still working on its estimate, but believes undocumented workers leave taxpayers with a fat bill, considering that the government spends money on the workers, and they almost never pay income taxes.

"The study of the fiscal effects of illegal immigration clearly demonstrates that it is a burden on the American taxpayer," says Martin. More forceful implementation of immigration laws could save each U.S. household "in the neighborhood of a couple of thousand dollars a year."

If I'm paying a couple thousand a year for illegal persons to live here, one of them really needs to do my lawn. I do not think that is much to ask. Maybe his wife could clean my baseboards and do light dusting while he is trimming. That would be fair.

If you know of a trustworthy illegal family, please tell them Cracker will drop the dime on them if they don't get busy at her house. Thank you.

I find it a joke that people call that law racist. Puleeeze. It's just a fact that the majority of illegal immigrants that are in Arizona are Hispanic. Duh. I don't see the Canadians sneaking down there for work.

I'm okay with the law. However, as a country, we need to figure out how to keep some of these people (off the public dime). I realize that they're a huge burden, but do you know what would happen to our economy if we didn't have that cheap labor? Businesses that rely on it would collapse (there go all the carwashes), the agriculture industry would go ass up (and/or prices would skyrocket) and we'd all have to pay Merry Maid to do a shitty job cleaning our houses.

There's been some talk about a pathway to citizenship...let some of the employed, tax paying illegals gain citizenship (without that pesky minimum wage) and get rid of all the rest. Or take all the American citizens that are currently receiving welfare and put them in the fields to pick the damn strawberries. Something. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen

I'd hire a Mexican before I would hire a black.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Before someone slams me for that racist like comment I feel the need to say, they made me feel that way. 16
Hahaha! That or the wine.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-11-2011, 04:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

"Ask what Brown can do for you."

xoxox,

United Parcel Service
This countersuit, like SB 1070, will continue to generate polarizing and emotional outbursts.

Unfortunately, while these outbursts are usually directed at individuals or political affiliations – the “elephant in the room” remains ignored . . .

“The federal government has failed to enforce and follow immigration laws”

Members from both sides of the aisle agree on this point. Citizens of the United States do, too.

I personally view the influx of illegal foreign nationals as the human equivalent of an internet DoS attack. Add the “anchor baby” component and one might argue it more closely resembles a DDoS or PDoS attack.

I’m damn tired of these shitbags - citizen or not - sucking the tit of the taxpayer dry.

Follow the rules if you want to become a citizen. If not, stay the fuck out of my state and my country.

Employers – quit exploiting illegal cheap labor, pay a decent wage and your damn taxes.

And politicians . . . quit pandering to your voting constituents and uphold your oath of office.

Finally, to El Presidente Calderon (and the governors of the Mexican states), I’m blowing you kisses through my cinnamon ring.

Start taking care of your own. Borracho Pendejo!
(02-11-2011, 04:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Really? No way. I wouldn't hire an illegal alien before I would hire an American citizen.

I'd take an "old school" black American over a white trash hillbilly any day. (Unless it is a time-sensitive job, we all know the folks run on CPT ~ Colored People Time.)

I didn't say I'd hire an illegal.