AZ Says "Fuck You Obama"

Horses are big business here & Mexicans work at many of the horse farms, we don't have any here, never have but we know people who do hire them & they are great workers, they do what they are supposed to do & they show up for work every single day, whites & blacks in general are not that dedicated. There's a reason most stables designate payday in the middle of the week, give a black or white a paycheck on a Friday and you won't see them all weekend and some times never again.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-11-2011, 05:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I didn't say I'd hire an illegal.

Oh. The other Mexicans are called "Americans" (or wetback, spic, greaser, beaner, pepper belly, chicano, cholo, burrito, or taco).

You New Englanders are not good with melting pots.

Speaking of slang, what's a "nip"? Is that slang for a slant-eyed noodle?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-11-2011, 06:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

give a black a paycheck on a Friday and you won't see them all weekend and some times never again.

Then we should send out welfare checks on Fridays.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

"Speaking of slang, what's a "nip"? Is that slang for a slant-eyed noodle?"

nipponese

What the hell is a nipponese?
(02-11-2011, 06:08 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 06:05 PM)Duchess Wrote:

give a black a paycheck on a Friday and you won't see them all weekend and some times never again.

Then we should send out welfare checks on Fridays.

Hahahahahahaha! hah hah hah

My ribs still hurt! hah hah hah
(02-11-2011, 06:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:

What the hell is a nipponese?

a fucking yellow Pearl Harbor zero kamikaze.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I like this AZ law, too:

Key facts about SB 1222:
– Would require housing applicants to prove citizenship or legal residency.

– Would prohibit public housing authorities from helping a person who cannot prove citizenship or legal residency.

– Would require public housing authorities to evict all residents of a dwelling unit if a resident allows a person who is in the U.S. illegally to live there.

– Would increases the penalty for violating legal status requirements for public housing from a Class 2 to a Class 1 misdemeanor.

I agree with removing illegal aliens in theory, but I think I would be really sad to see lil' Mexican homeless kids. Please just go home so we don't have to be mean to you.
The kids have a place in Mexico too...right in the same house with the parents after they get sent the fuck back.
(02-11-2011, 06:07 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 05:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I didn't say I'd hire an illegal.

You New Englanders are not good with melting pots.

Well you never hear about a black guy getting hit by the snowplow when they are out shoveling. It's always the white guys. Smiley_emoticons_slash
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I never saw an adult black person outside of television until I went to college & I never saw a Mexican until I left home after graduating from college. No lie.
(02-11-2011, 08:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I never saw an adult black person outside of television until I went to college & I never saw a Mexican until I left home after graduating from college. No lie.

We had one black guy in my school ugly and dull as a banana but everyone loved him.
(02-11-2011, 08:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I never saw an adult black person outside of television until I went to college . . .

"Never saw an adult black person . . . "

Did your parents have those little lawn jockeys at their home?

They do look like children.

I phrased it like that because I had seen black children. Every summer our family hosted a Fresh Air kid. He would come from NYC. That's where I first learned to give back to those that weren't as fortunate as I was. 78 I roll my eyes because it's cheesy & it was drilled into our heads.
If you have an opening for a new Fresh Air kid this summer, I might be in the market.
(02-11-2011, 08:42 PM)Cracker Wrote: If you have an opening for a new Fresh Air kid this summer, I might be in the market.

hah
(02-11-2011, 08:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I phrased it like that because I had seen black children. Every summer our family hosted a Fresh Air kid. He would come from NYC. That's where I first learned to give back to those that weren't as fortunate as I was. 78 I roll my eyes because it's cheesy & it was drilled into our heads.

Your parents were kind.

Unless they made them stand at the end of the drive holding lanterns.

I have Chinese lawn jockeys, I got them at Wal-Mart. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(02-11-2011, 08:47 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Unless they made them stand at the end of the drive holding lanterns.

hah You're fixated on those freakin' lawn jockeys. There is one on my road though, at the gates to another horse farm. I hope I can remember to pull out my BB & take a pic next time I drive by.

(02-11-2011, 08:42 PM)Cracker Wrote: If you have an opening for a new Fresh Air kid this summer, I might be in the market.

Will you cook occasionally?