Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
Our troops ARE all over the world. Not you cheap mutherfuckin' countries, but American troops. We are losing our asses over here, but we are still trying to help over there. You would think the world would appreciate our sacrifice. But they don't. They never fucking learn.

And here, fucktard, at least get your quotes correct:

"Iraq has stockpiled biological and chemical weapons, and is rebuilding the facilities used to make more of those weapons. We have sources that tell us that Saddam Hussein recently authorized Iraqi field commanders to use chemical weapons -- the very weapons the dictator tells us he does not have."
George W. Bush, Radio Address 10/5/2002

"The Iraqi regime . . . possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas."
George W. Bush, Cincinnati, Ohio Speech 10/7/2002

"We've also discovered through intelligence that Iraq has a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to disperse chemical or biological weapons across broad areas."
George W. Bush, Cincinnati, Ohio Speech 10/7/2002

"seeking nuclear weapons" Tell me how you can disprove that. Because I don't think you can.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cracker - 03-05-2011, 05:04 PM