Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
On a serious note: Don't mock parents who are sending their kids over that hell hole, OP. You don't know what this feels like. Smiling when you feel crying, fear that makes you physically ill, telling yourself it's going to be OK. Buying them presents that can save their lives instead of the fun stuff you wanted to get them. It isn't fun. I'm proud to have a son that lives by a higher ideal than most people; who is willing to put his life on the line. Trust me, his isn't fighting for a corporation. That was a fucked up thing to say. You should be ashamed to say that, especially if you don't know. And you don't.

I won't ever change sides. I won't ever denigrate the efforts of our troops. I've lost too many people I loved to make that loss be in vain. I stand up and I go to work, but I honestly don't feel like it sometimes. (THAT, btw, is the difference between a Republican and a Democrat: We go when we don't feel like it.)
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cracker - 03-05-2011, 05:32 PM