Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-06-2011, 12:52 PM)IMaDick Wrote: And equally if it can be described as such, you cannot prove that there are none ,can you OP?

It's cool if you want to discount the words of someone who stands in the position of asst chief of port authority, That makes you someone with no practical knowledge who's opinion is at odds with someone who is charged with the job of securing the US ports it's a no contest.

The US troops will leave Iraq but not on their own terms , they have been thrown out by the Iraqi Government, Obama had squat to do with it.

Afghanistan is a mistake, one of the first Obama made, it's a quagmire there is no way to rid that country of the taliban, or the terrorists.

On this point we agree.

Don't try any bullshit strawman arguments with me dick, the burden of proof is on you not me. If I told you I could fly the burden of proof would be on me to prove it by flying I couldn't just turn around and say "prove I can't fly".

I'm glad you can see the fighting in Afghanistan is futile, i understand why cracker can't admit it even though i think deep down she knows it, her son is in the middle of it and you have to offer support to your kids.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cynical Ninja - 03-06-2011, 01:23 PM