Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-12-2011, 11:00 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 07:20 PM)Cracker Wrote: Like the US let busloads of terrorists cross our military checkpoints after the invasion. Some people know NOTHING of war because they were too chickenshit to put their scrawny ass on the line beside their big fucking mouths.

It's just too stupid to address. I wrote him off a few days ago. He will never understand anything that doesn't have to do with his couch in his tiny flat.

You haven't put your scrawny ass on the line for anything, you think you get to talk shit because your son is a grunt?

Fuck you.

I am currently sitting on my large leather sofa in my three bedroom house which is bought and paid for by the way.

Really? Because I remember reading that you can afford extra rice with your lunch because you DON'T live in a detached house with four bedrooms that you can't afford.

I'm glad you bought and paid for a house in a little over two years.

"As usual taxpayers who live within their means are going to end up footing the bill for spendthrift fuckers who don't know the difference between gross and net. Some of the fucks I used to work with had large detached houses and more than one car, most of them earned the same as me, some of them less than me so there is no way they could afford these things without being in crippling debt.

It used to piss me off when we used to get takewayfood at work and some of them would constantly moan and whinge about not being able to afford it, maybe if you didn't live alone in a 4 bedroom detached house and insisted on driving around a 4 litre SUV you might me able to afford extra rice and wan tons you stupid pricks."
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cracker - 03-12-2011, 12:47 PM