Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces

I should have clarified & said who are the liberals in Mock.

I refer to Fox News as Faux News almost every single time I speak of them but I'm not a liberal.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Liberals are cowards and claim "middle of the road" when their policies of "love the lazy" do not work out. They tout liberal leaders until their policies do not work, claiming racial bias as the reason, not sound policies with any firm ground to stand on. Redirecting issues with political advancement in mind they run away when they are asked to make tough decisions.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Anyone who loves the lazies needs to be shot. Being lazy is unacceptable.
(03-26-2011, 12:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I should have clarified & said who are the liberals in Mock.

I refer to Fox News as Faux News almost every single time I speak of them but I'm not a liberal.

Fox News, CNN, MS-NBC, whatever news source: All biased. There are NO nuetral news sources. Doesn't happen.

I think I am right in assuming most Mockers don't actually know George W., so their opinions HAVE to based on media bullshit. I don't do that. I use numbers to make my decisions. If I like the way the country is going, and I am personally not feeling too much pain from political decisions, I keep those folks in power. If my house loses a third of its value, and all my bills, taxes, and insurances have increased in cost without any benefit to myself and my family, I want the fuckers to go away.

We CANNOT even the playing field for lazy fuckers using political means. They need to get off their asses and work for what they have. Liberals don't get that, and they are fucking killing us. Conservatives DO see that, to the chagrin of the libs.

As far as military matters and foreign policy, the devil with the smile isn't always the good guy. We have seen that lately. Will that change the extremist/ghetto/me-me-me folks' agendas? Nope. They never change. Same old tired arguments and name-calling year after year, generation after generation. Instead of making themselves extinct, they lay around and breed like roaches on our dollar and are fucking their way to political clout.

Just a fucked-up situation all around. I use illegals as an example of this. They fucked up their country then come over here and breed like animals until they have enough votes/clout to fuck up ours. I don't see any good in that.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I refer to Fox News as Faux News almost every single time I speak of them .

And why is that? I think their news is actually pretty solid, and I watch O'reilly on a regular basis.

I think that the lefties in America think that the Becks, and the Hannity's on Fox represent "news". And they don't. They are nothing but commentators, with a hard right slant. For some reason the left wing can't seem to get that through their thick skulls.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Fox news do present themselves as "news".

The fact O'Reilly and Hannity come under the umbrella of "fair and balanced" is almost funny if it weren't so dishonest.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-26-2011, 01:15 PM)thekid65 Wrote:

And why is that? I think their news is actually pretty solid, and I watch O'reilly on a regular basis.

I think that the lefties in America think that the Becks, and the Hannity's on Fox represent "news". And they don't. They are nothing but commentators, with a hard right slant. For some reason the left wing can't seem to get that through their thick skulls.

I don't care for faux news as a valid news source so I'm a lefty? What the fuck kind of conclusion is that to come to? So I don't like them, so fuckin' what.

(03-26-2011, 12:21 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Who are the liberals?

Me apparently.

Because I don't back unilateral military intervention in foreign countries, the torture of foreign nationals who are actually charged with nothing and the mutliation of the bodies of enemy combatants, that makes me a liberal pussy.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-26-2011, 01:30 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't care for faux news as a valid news source so I'm a lefty? What the fuck kind of conclusion is that to come to? So I don't like them, so fuckin' what. [/i][/size]

If you don't like Fox news you hate America.

If you don't back unilateral foreign military intervention primarily to secure natural resources you hate America.

If you don't believe in human rights for zygotes you hate America.

If you disagree with conservatives you hate America.

Why do you hate America?
(03-26-2011, 01:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 01:15 PM)thekid65 Wrote:

I don't care for faux news as a valid news source so I'm a lefty? What the fuck kind of conclusion is that to come to? So I don't like them, so fuckin' what.

Pull your panties out of your crack, Duchess. I never said you were a lefty...but was just asking why you consider the news at Fox to be "faux". There are several news sources that I don't like, or watch (NBC, CNN, CBS), but dont necessarily consider their news to be fake...more just presented with a liberal bias.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

(03-26-2011, 01:38 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Pull your panties out of your crack, Duchess.

My panties are not in my crack...I'm going commando in loungewear. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(03-26-2011, 01:32 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:

Who are the liberals?

Me apparently.

1.) Because I don't back unilateral military intervention in foreign countries, 2.) the torture of foreign nationals who are actually charged with nothing and the mutliation of the bodies of enemy combatants, that makes me a liberal pussy.

1.) Libya, anyone?

2.) See your propaganda? The British did that shit, too, so you can't say it's just us. NOT ONE MOCKER SAID IT WAS OK TO MUTILATE. But you don't post that. You have to lie to make your point valid. If you have to lie to support your point, it is a bullshit point. You refuse to see that. You can't see it, because then you would have to admit you are full of shit.

It is a simple matter of ego vs. truth.

That you would bitch about Hannity, and in the next post you posted your lies, is just laughable. That's why I don't take you seriously.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-26-2011, 01:32 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Me apparently.

Because I don't back unilateral military intervention in foreign countries, the torture of foreign nationals who are actually charged with nothing and the mutliation of the bodies of enemy combatants, that makes me a liberal pussy.

Wrong, pussy. Your views on health care, and the "I am a Brit, so I'm holier than thou" postings, make you a liberal pussy.

(03-26-2011, 01:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm going commando in loungewear. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

God bless ya.

(03-26-2011, 01:38 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 01:30 PM)Duchess Wrote: I don't care for faux news as a valid news source so I'm a lefty? What the fuck kind of conclusion is that to come to? So I don't like them, so fuckin' what. [/i][/size]

If you don't like Fox news you hate America.

If you don't back unilateral foreign military intervention primarily to secure natural resources you hate America.

If you don't believe in human rights for zygotes you hate America.

If you disagree with conservatives you hate America.

Why do you hate America?

See your stupid bullshit? You have an undereducated, extremist view of the world.

You are a joke. Who listens to you IRL? I can't imagine even sitting through the appetizer course listening to you.
(03-26-2011, 01:43 PM)Cracker Wrote: 1.) Libya, anyone?

2.) See your propaganda? The British did that shit, too, so you can't say it's just us. NOT ONE MOCKER SAID IT WAS OK TO MUTILATE. But you don't post that. You have to lie to make your point valid. If you have to lie to support your point, it is a bullshit point. You refuse to see that. You can't see it, because then you would have to admit you are full of shit.

That you would bitch about Hannity, and in the next post you posted your lies, is just laughable. That's why I don't take you seriously.

Yeah Libya bitch, I condemn Obama for going into Libya, like I said I am not a partisan cheerleader like you hooked up intravenously to the conservative koolaid.

Both shitstorm and dick commented that mutilating the bodies of enemies was part of the "everyday life" of a warrior and no big deal.

So stop fucking lying vinegar tits.

It is simply a matter of rationality vs foaming at the mouth.
(03-26-2011, 12:30 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Who are the liberals?

The ones who talk about Fox News all the time. And call it Faux News.

I don't even watch the news. I read the paper. But anyone who is "liberal" assumes I am glued to that crazy fuck Glenn Beck's backside. I think he's a nutfuck most of the time, too.

(03-26-2011, 01:38 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: If you don't like Fox news you hate America.

Undeniable proof of a small mind. I guess it must be in proper proportion.
(03-26-2011, 01:47 PM)Cracker Wrote: See your stupid bullshit? You have an undereducated, extremist view of the world.

You are a joke. Who listens to you IRL? I can't imagine even sitting through the appetizer course listening to you.

Please stop projecting your own myriad negative personality traits onto me you menopausal, bile spitting harridan.
(03-26-2011, 01:49 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 01:43 PM)Cracker Wrote: 1.) Libya, anyone?

Yeah Libya bitch, I condemn Obama for going into Libya, like I said I am not a partisan cheerleader like you hooked up intravenously to the conservative koolaid.

Both shitstorm and dick commented that mutilating the bodies of enemies was part of the "everyday life" of a warrior and no big deal.

So stop fucking lying vinegar tits.

It is simply a matter of rationality vs foaming at the mouth.

GOTDAMMIT! Ate my reply. Nevermind. Not typing all that again.

I am not Dick or Shitstorm. That would apply their comments to me is just ignorant.
(03-26-2011, 01:51 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 01:47 PM)Cracker Wrote: See your stupid bullshit? You have an undereducated, extremist view of the world.

Please stop projecting your own myriad negative personality traits onto me you menopausal, bile spitting harridan.

Do you have any new material? Maybe something timely?