Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces
(03-26-2011, 02:04 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 01:58 PM)Cracker Wrote: I am not Dick or Shitstorm. That would apply their comments to me is just ignorant.

So you admit now that I wasn't lying about those comments they did in fact make?

This folks is as close as vinegar tits get to an apology.

IDK. I don't feel like re-reading that thread. I know I would never have said that, so you can't apply it to me.

I get the feeling you lump people together based on their feelings on ONE issue. Nobody is just one-way, well, no reasonable person. That was my point.

I have a few beaded necklaces (nothing I would wear, momentos) that are strung on knotted, dirty, woolen yarn that were purchased for me from roadside children in Iraq. The kids weren't killed and the necklaces stolen. They were purchased by a soldier for way too much money in order to allow them to feed their families. Not all soldiers are bad, or good, and I don't pretend otherwise.

You can't generalize thinking people. We all don't fit in your box. You can't apply the misdeeds of a few to the hard work of the many. You can, I guess, that is your choice, but it makes you look like an ass.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - by Cracker - 03-26-2011, 02:45 PM