Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Children Who Kill
I wondering what people's opinions are regarding what drives a 12 year old to premeditated murder? Is it PTS from violent media (including video games, TV, music, Movies)? Could it be something as simple as to many households where the parent(s) all work? Processed foods?
thanks for the topic Notsure, here are some examples of children who kill:

http://mockforums.net/thread-4197.html

i have a few thoughts, but they'll have to wait until later today. Smiley_emoticons_wink

(04-08-2011, 12:50 PM)notsure Wrote: I wondering what people's opinions are regarding what drives a 12 year old to premeditated murder? Is it PTS from violent media (including video games, TV, music, Movies)? Could it be something as simple as to many households where the parent(s) all work? Processed foods?

None of the above. Some people just aren't wired right and it starts in the womb.

Or it could be from all the drugs people seem to dope their kids up with lately. My mom's friend has her son on medication for everything from depression to anxiety to ADHD to OCD. Now wonder why the kid is a fucking freak.
how old is the child
Like Sally said, I think it can start in the womb. I also think it can result from having shitty parents, poverty and desperation.

I don't think eating Velveeta will make someone a killer. Fat maybe but not deadly.
Commando Cunt Queen
I just think it's suddenly having the power to act on your impulse and the means to do it. Being a child, who is angry over something and finding a knife or a gun, is dangerous for the poor parent. Sorta like finding out your little 'Frankenstein' has an 'abynormal' brain and chances are you are responsible for its implantation. Along those lines, it's why I hope Sarah Palin never gets near the oval office..

P.S....and leave my little girl Velveeta out of this....LOL
(04-08-2011, 12:50 PM)notsure Wrote: I wondering what people's opinions are regarding what drives a 12 year old to premeditated murder? Is it PTS from violent media (including video games, TV, music, Movies)? Could it be something as simple as to many households where the parent(s) all work? Processed foods?

I think it's you.

YOU drive 12 year olds to commit premeditated murder.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Being from ohio probably doesn't help.

It's all George Bush's fault.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Bullying, and peer pressure! Also the way the media keeps playing into people who want to be famous and do shit like that. Constanly making it more seen on t.v where the kids learn alot from.
(04-08-2011, 03:38 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: Bullying, and peer pressure! Also the way the media keeps playing into people who want to be famous and do shit like that. Constanly making it more seen on t.v where the kids learn alot from.

How about "Balt Salts"?

Any opinion?
Yes very very good tiki, wow I'm impressed!
(04-08-2011, 03:50 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: Yes very very good tiki, wow I'm impressed!

Thanks "alot".

But you didn't give us your opinion on how "Balt Salts" contribute to patricide or matricide.
Haha, you got me brother.
aside from other factors/influences, i think kids are impulsive. they don't consider consequences. so IF a loaded gun is handy and laying around the house, they get pissed at mom or dad, they act out. it usually isn't premeditated, on the contrary, it's impulsive, rage-fueled, and regretted profoundly when they see they have ruined THEIR lives. what teen doesn't "hate" their parents sometimes, whether for discipline, rules or even abuse?

(much depends on whether they are then tried as an adult or juvenile. sent for psychiatric care rather than prison.)

the causes are variable, but the means can be eliminated by insightful people. don't leave that gun laying around loaded for them to go get even with the bullies at school.

You speak very wise on this subject! But having a child that's 12 years old and conditioned to use weapons properly, would you say has a greater potential of committing a crime of this nature. Using guns for eliminating the threats at school that go unnoticed or undisciplined.
(04-08-2011, 04:21 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: You speak very wise on this subject! But having a child that's 12 years old and conditioned to use weapons properly, would you say has a greater potential of committing a crime of this nature. Using guns for eliminating the threats at school that go unnoticed or undisciplined.

Sonny....to whom are you directing this?

Is the child going to go to Columbine High?

Is the child going to take a Theater or a Dance Major or will he just be in Color Guard like you?
COLOR GUARD 97

Zerospheres, any attempts to mock sonny are a complete waste of time I have come to learn, he is too stupid to take any notice, the cleverer the mock the less likely he is to understand or comprehend it.

He has skin as thick as a rhino's and a brain to match.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.