Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TARD DICTIONARY ~

I just saw cousin spelled cuzzin. C'mon!

Put your tard ism's here, Mockers. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
there for their. Jesus. don't even get me started Duchess!

Folks who cannot tell the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE tend to bug me. Actually saw that on a sign in front of a business once.
(04-19-2011, 01:40 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: don't even get me started Duchess!

This thread is dedicated to you, sweetheart. hah

womEn instead of womAn for ONE damn female!! that is not A women! it is a woman! Jesus Christ! 84

how about putting apostrophes in words when making them plural. it's NOT fucking cat's. it's cats! dogs. not dog's. the apostrophe means it belongs to the fucking dog.

those are the dog's dogs! Taz

it's just pathetic.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just do not get why people do not look things up. I will readily admit that I have a mental block about the word **necessary ** Always need to look it up..Gee what a concept.

People are lazy, that's why.
(04-19-2011, 01:47 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: womEn instead of womAn for ONE damn female!! that is not A women! it is a woman! Jesus Christ! 84

I do that by mistake all the time. I'm not sure why, it's not like I don't know the difference.

(04-19-2011, 02:14 PM)Duchess Wrote:

People are lazy, that's why.

yes indeed. they look directly at a word and STILL spell it wrong. all the damn time. they claim to use spellcheck and spell the same damn words wrong year after year. Smiley_emoticons_stumm hah

OK, tard question. Where the hell is the "spellcheck" that is always mentioned? I never saw it anywhere on the format. (of course my eyes are not what they uesd to be) Whenever I go to the puter dictionary, it always knocks me off Mock, so that's a pain in the arse.
Yeah I know, I'm ready, go ahead jump all over me. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

http://www.iespell.com/
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Thanks Cracker.
See, I always thought it was somewhere on Mock format, no wonder I couldn't find it.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

here's another favorite of mine. right after A LOT IS TWO WORDS! NOT ALOT! A LOT. more than a little.

AHEM...you are not a looser. you are a loser. you did not loose your head i don't think. 90
however, you may lose it when you get angry. 106

he or she is not a looser. he is a loser. got it? Jesus Christ. he/she may have a screw loose though.

losing or loosing one's head?------>

Attached Files
.gif   Anne Boleyn.gif (Size: 25.18 KB / Downloads: 48)

(04-20-2011, 08:06 PM)Carsman Wrote: Thanks Cracker.
See, I always thought it was somewhere on Mock format, no wonder I couldn't find it.

It's included with Firefox
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

[Image: firefox-plugin.jpg]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Rediculous instead of ridiculous. That one annoys the shit outta me.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Tomarrow instead of tomorrow, don't instead of doesn't, and ain't.
I seen
We was
Don't hurt nobody
Adress
Tooked
Done went
Was fixin' to

Had a college roommate...studying to be a TEACHER and would pepper her conversations with "I was talking to Jack Schitt and he goes..." "And then I went...." Christ..and she wanted to teach ENGLISH to our kids??