Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Madeleine McCann, Scotland Yard and the parents
(05-04-2012, 08:33 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(05-04-2012, 08:08 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Wrong about what part?

This part........
(05-04-2012, 08:08 PM)shitstorm Wrote: It all looks pretty cut and dried to me and the Portuguese cops solved the crime - even without a body. Rather, I should say, that the cadaver dogs confirmed it all. As for the British establishment, we've all seen what they did to protect a well off, well connected couple of sociopaths. All the "find Maddie" baloney was a show for the masses and nothing more. The only part I don't understand is why Portugal doesn't arrest the two of them and put them on trial. I sure as hell would. They don't need a body for a conviction.

I work in health and there is a professionalism and an expectation that is placed on you and others that you work with. It's hard for me to imagine that these people could do something so irresponsible. Not saying you are wrong, I am hoping for the best.

Remember those two nurses that killed that Australian nurse in the middle east, and they got let off and went back to the UK? I remember when I was here, I thought, they didn't do it they couldn't have. That was until I went to actually work there at the same hospital. People who knew them and were there the morning after, said 'oh, they did it'. One of them went to Employee Health for valium because she was shaking and had scratches and chunks of hair missing, stuff you don't hear in the news. They got caught a week later using the dead woman's ATM card. Winners.

You mean because the McCanns are physicians you expect better character? Sociopaths and narcissists (same continuum) exist in all strata of society and in all professions. In fact, many are very successful because they have a drive for money and winning that most people don't. The minute this whole thing started, they were working angles to make money off it. Kate made the remark that the public was jealous of her because she is so fit. 15 days after the made up abduction, THEY TRADEMARKED MADDIE'S NAME. What does all that tell you about character?

Their babies were in a stupor. They were drugged. Kate McCann was qualified as an anthesthesiologist. It's a no brainer. They doped up the kids so they could go party. Maddie fell behind the sofa and died. Probably trying to get out of the window. The dogs don't lie. Then, the dog gets the same dead body scent in their rental care after they returned to Portugal, something like 20 days after the 'disappearance'! They obviously stashed the body and then came back and disposed of it.

What the hell kind of people leave tiny children while they go get shit faced - EVERY NIGHT, no less? Rotten, self absorbed, without conscience people. The whole group was like that. Drinking every night with kids unattended. Unfit parents who just happened to be doctors.

Maddie is dead and has been since they left her drugged with her baby siblings. The McCann's belong in prison.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Madeleine McCann, Scotland Yard and the parents - by shitstorm - 05-04-2012, 10:18 PM