Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
46,000 criminals to be unleashed on CA
(06-17-2011, 07:54 PM)Luke Warmwater Wrote:
(06-17-2011, 02:04 AM)Cracker Wrote: Honestly, it doesn't matter much to me which side you butter your bread. I wouldn't talk to you IRL because you are kind of an asshole. All my friends are cool people.

Love how you judged me while posting about how I might possibly judge you. Dumbass.

fuck you....you're mocks answer to fauxnoise. You post shit-for-brain opinions and after your buddies run with them you treat them as facts. Maybe when georgia goes belly-up, and all the staters no longer have jobs, you could weasel yourself a job as a web mouthpiece for fux...you've already got it down.

WTF is wrong with you? You realize you have fucking huge problems, right? Let's dissect this post:

"fauxnoise" WTF is that? Is that the tin hat way of saying "Fox News?" Because I don't watch TV news. Any channel. Are you so fucked in the head you can't even type "Fox News?" Does it burn your fingertips? That may be the first hint you have emotional problems. You are no better than the people that can't force themselves to type "Obama."

"shit-for-brains opinions" Who the fuck are you to judge? Who gives a shit what some militant left-wing fuck nut thinks? I don't. My opinions are just as valid, and probably MORE valid because I don't live in an angry fog all the time, than yours. As far as shit-for-brains, I'll match my education and intellect against yours anytime you wish. You don't impress me. You can cow your wife with your abusive personality, but Cracker couldn't give two shits if you are turning purple and spitting at your monitor when you read my posts.

"buddies" Aren't you fucking grown? I don't know these people. Maybe they just appear to be my "buddies" because I don't post the same lame shit day after fucking day. Sexual or liberal. That's it with you. You are either being ugly, being sexual, or being a fucking hippy. That's all I see. Maybe you love animals, who knows. You are a one-trick pony.

I have a career. I work with people. All kinds of people. I do something that helps society. I don't have a personal opinion where I work about political matters. That is my personal business. I'm not a freak caught up in political bullshit that I let color my entire life. I do think people should work and earn what they have and provide stable homes for their families. That part does influence my professional life. Surely even your psycho ass can't find anything negative to say about that.

So fuck you.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 46,000 criminals to be unleashed on CA - by Cracker - 06-18-2011, 02:39 AM