Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
females on death row--graphic
as an adjunct to the casey anthony murder trial thread, i am posting some information on the 4 females who are currently on death row in florida. (of course females from other states may be added to the thread)
since casey is facing the death penalty, i thought some might be interested. these may end up being casey's new friends in coming months.
next post, a female who was sentenced to death just yesterday in Miami, in a notorious case.

in modern times only a couple females have been executed in florida, serial killer aileen wuornos and judy buenoano. see post #573 here for judy--->

http://mockforums.net/thread-3910-page-41.html

aileen:

Attached Files
.jpg   aileen-wuornos-2-sized.jpg (Size: 23.18 KB / Downloads: 204)

reading the Judge's death order and details of this child's torture is harrowing. the first Florida woman to be sentenced to death for killing her own child. he was 3:
she was just sentenced yesterday, friday 6/10.

The Miami mother convicted of murdering her three-year-old child Lazaro "Baby Lollipops" Figueroa in 1990 was sentenced to death by a Miami-Dade judge Friday.

Judge Reemberto Diaz's sentencing puts 50-year-old Ana Maria Cardona back on death row, where he had been placed after being convicted and sentenced to die in 1992, becoming the first Florida woman to be sentenced to death for killing her own child.

After the conviction was later overturned, a jury last year found Cardona guilty of the gruesome murder for the second time and recommended the death sentence again. On Friday, Judge Diaz agreed.

"Ana Maria Cardona, you have forfeited your right to live," Judge Diaz said as he handed down the sentence, according to a report on NBC Miami. "The weight of the aggravating factors is overwhelming. She knew what she was doing. Lazaro was tortured to death, he was mistreated his entire short life."

After Diaz handed down the sentence, Cardona wept.

The murder drew headlines after Lazaro's body was found in front of a Miami Beach mansion in 1990. His bones had been broken, and he had been starved, beaten and bitten.

Police called him "Baby Lollipops" after the design on the shirt he was wearing.

According to the Sentencing Order, Lazaro was subjected to "severe torture, pain and abuse." The autopsy found that:

Lazaro had two front teeth missing, knocked out two months apart, which would have caused a "substantial amount of pain, bleeding and tears..

The boy's frenulum "was torn torn to the point where the lips detached."

Lazaro's "belly was sunken and the bones of his pelvis and individual ribs stuck out."

The bone of his left arm "was fixed at a ninety degree angle" and his "right leg was smaller than the left."

The diaper Lazaro was wearing when he was found "was soiled to the extent that it almost formed a cast of excrement around the victim's pelvis."

There were many other injuries.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

tiffany cole. on death row.
this couple, Carol and Reggie Sumner, were buried alive.

October 20, 2007

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A Duval County jury late Friday convicted a 25-year-old woman of first-degree murder for her role in the deaths of a St. Nicholas couple, whose bodies were found in a shallow grave in Charlton County, Ga.

After a week-long trial, it took only 90 minutes for the jury to find Tiffany Cole guilty of two counts of murder in the deaths of Carol and Reggie Sumner. Prosecutors said they were taken from their home in July 2005, forced to turn over the access number to their ATM card, then buried alive.

Cole was also found guilty of two counts of kidnapping and two counts of robbery.

Prosecutors said they will seek the death penalty for Cole.

"This one deserves to suffer. She deserves to pay the ultimate price, I think," said Carol Sumner's son, Fred Hallock, as he left the courtroom. "Anybody (who) wants to feel sorry for this woman, all they need to do as look at the pictures of them taking them out of that grave."

The verdict came hours after Cole testified that she was a part of a scheme to rob the husband and wife, but had no idea the husband and wife were to be killed.

Four people were arrested and charged in the case.

Michael Jackson was convicted in May of first-degree murder in this case and sentenced to death. Bruce Nixon pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and is awaiting sentencing. Alan Wade is scheduled to go on trial next week.

In the course of her two-hour testimony, Cole told the court that she thought they were only going to steal from the Sumners. When she found out a shallow grave was dug for the couple, she said she was shocked.

"Michael Jackson got the PIN codes and then he pushed them in the hole," Cole testified under questioning by her attorney.

"You're hanging out with this guy for a month and the next thing you know he's just abducting someone and kidnapping someone and burying them in a hole, and your just unlucky enough to be with him, right?," prosecutor Jay Plotkin during cross examination.

"That's right," Cole replied.

Earlier in the trial, prosecutors made the case that Cole was the connection between all four defendants and the victims. Cole was a neighbor of the Sumners in South Carolina before they moved to Jacksonville and investigators said she befriended the couple, then brought in her friends to commit the crime.

Cole was the last witness in the trial.

In closing arguments, prosecutors told the jury that Cole was present when the grave was dug two days before the Sumners were abducted.

DC Number: J35212Name: COLE, TIFFANY Race: WHITESex: FEMALE Hair Color: BROWNEye Color: BLUE Height: 5'07''Weight: 136 lbs. Birth Date: 12/03/1981 Initial Receipt Date: 03/07/2008Current Facility: LOWELL ANNEXCurrent Custody: MAXIMUMCurrent Release Date: DEATH SENTENCE

.jpg   14735792_240X180.jpg (Size: 9.15 KB / Downloads: 225)
.jpg   13260083_200X150.jpg (Size: 7.97 KB / Downloads: 223)

florida females are housed at Lowell Annex. (it's called Lowell Correctional now, but i'm an old-timer. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin )

death row for females and LWOP is at Lowell. in Marion County.

the nice thing about it, it is not air-conditioned.

females sentenced to death in fla.:
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/women.html

tour a death row cell:

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/vtour/deathrow.html

emilia carr. (murder by duct tape and plastic bag.)

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WESH 2 News talked one-on-one Tuesday night with a local woman who has been sentenced to death, making her the only local woman currently slated for execution.

Emilia Carr, 26, was sentenced to death on Tuesday in Ocala for her role in a deadly love triangle. She told WESH 2 News that she thinks it's a mistake and she's innocent.

"I'm terrified; I really am," Carr said.

A judge told Carr that her role in the murder of Heather Strong will cost Carr her life.

Prosecutors painted the killing as a rocky love triangle. Carr was dating Strong's estranged husband, Joshua Fulgham.

Investigators said the couple lured Strong to Carr's home, dragged her into a storage shed, duct-taped her to a chair, put a plastic bag over her head and suffocated her.

Detectives said Carr confessed to the crime. Carr told WESH 2 that she has an alibi and that she was not there when Strong was killed.

When asked why a jury convicted her, Carr replied, "That's a good question."

Investigators said they found Strong buried in a shallow grave more than a month after she was reported missing. Carr said she didn't strangle Strong or have anything to do with burying her.

"I cared about her," Carr said.

Carr said the confession was made up and that she thought it would help her regain custody of her children.

"I get sentenced to death row because I told a lie, because I wanted my kids back," Carr said.

Fulgham is also charged with murder. His trial date has not yet been set. Carr said she believes Fulgham is the killer.

"This is truly a gross miscarriage of justice," Carr said. 34

DC Number: U24131Name: CARR, EMILIA L Race: HISPANICSex: FEMALE Hair Color: BROWNEye Color: BROWN Height: 5'02''Weight: 163 lbs. Birth Date: 08/04/1984 Initial Receipt Date: 02/23/2011Current Facility: LOWELL ANNEXCurrent Custody: MAXIMUMCurrent Release Date: DEATH SENTENCE

Heather Strong, victim:
and carr.

margaret allen. tortured and murdered her housekeeper.

May 19, 2011

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. -- A Brevard County woman became the third woman on death row on Thursday. Margaret Allen was convicted of torturing and killing her housekeeper, Wenda Wright, when she thought she stole money from her purse.

Allen didn't react when she was sentenced to death. She has to be processed out of the Brevard County jail to the state correctional system, where she will wait out her appeals until her execution day comes.

"For this crime, the court sentences you to be put to death in the manner prescribed by law," the judge ordered Thursday.

With those words, Allen's fate was decided. The 45-year-old Titusville woman will pay with her life for the death of her housekeeper.

Allen was arrested in March 2005 and convicted last fall of kidnapping, torturing and murdering Wright when Allen couldn't find her purse and thought Wright had stolen it.

Prosecutors said the torture went on for hours before Wright was strangled with a belt. Allen's roommate, James Martin, and nephew, Quinton Allen, are both serving time for helping her try to bury the body in a shallow grave.

A jury voted unanimously to recommend the death penalty for her. Wright's husband, Johnny Dublin, said he was going to be careful telling Wright's elementary school-aged sons what happened.

"Well, I'm just going to tell them justice was served. That's what I'm going to tell them. 'Cause I don't want my son to be having no more nightmares and stuff," Dublin said.

Allen's attorneys had argued that she shouldn't be executed, because she was a product of an abusive and drug-filled home. That's something family friend Dr. Besse Cooper Noble reiterated afterward.

"The child has never really truly had a life," Dr. Noble said.

But the prospect of execution didn't seem to faze Allen.

"May God have mercy on your soul," the judge said.

Allen will get an automatic appeal to the Supreme Court.

DC Number: 699575Name: ALLEN, MARGARET A Race: BLACKSex: FEMALE Hair Color: BLACKEye Color: BROWN Height: 5'05''Weight: 197 lbs. Birth Date: 01/23/1966 Initial Receipt Date: 05/19/2011Current Facility: LOWELL ANNEXCurrent Custody: MAXIMUMCurrent Release Date: DEATH SENTENCE

smaller pic at bottom of page victim Wenda Wright:

.jpg   4189280.jpg (Size: 6 KB / Downloads: 210)

darlie routier

this is a Texas case i have been watching for years. in hopes i see her death warrant signed. i also believe her husband darin was party to the murders of the boys.
they were way over their heads with house, cars, money etc. and she liked that living large lifestyle.
there's lots out there on the internet you can read about her case and form your own conclusions.

Darlie Lynn Routier (born January 4, 1970) is a woman from Rowlett, Texas who was convicted of murdering her young son Damon, and is currently on death row awaiting execution by lethal injection. Two of her three children, Damon and Devon, were stabbed to death in the family's home on June 6, 1996. Routier was accused by police and local media of killing both children but was prosecuted for and convicted only of Damon's death. Routier also sustained knife wounds, which prosecutors claimed were self-inflicted.

.jpg   1213151239_5904.jpg (Size: 3.73 KB / Downloads: 178)
.jpg   0604routier2.jpg (Size: 13.31 KB / Downloads: 184)

I remember seeing this story profiled. I think this might be the mom who had some kind of party {for lack of a better word} at her child's grave site. I recall being horrified that she treated it as a celebration with balloons & cans of silly string or whatever the hell that stuff is called.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-12-2011, 10:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I remember seeing this story profiled. I think this might be the mom who had some kind of party {for lack of a better word} at her child's grave site. I recall being horrified that she treated it as a celebration with balloons & cans of silly string or whatever the hell that stuff is called.

she had a "birthday party" at their graves 8 days after their deaths. yes, silly string, etc. that video helped convict her i think. she was laughing, chewing gum, like nothing was wrong. regardless of how anyone viewed that (video can be found online) i don't convict her based on her tacky taste. just the evidence.

(06-11-2011, 07:41 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: reading the Judge's death order and details of this child's torture is harrowing. the first Florida woman to be sentenced to death for killing her own child. he was 3:
she was just sentenced yesterday, friday 6/10.

The Miami mother convicted of murdering her three-year-old child Lazaro "Baby Lollipops" Figueroa in 1990 was sentenced to death by a Miami-Dade judge Friday.

Judge Reemberto Diaz's sentencing puts 50-year-old Ana Mari

Police called him "Baby Lollipops" after the design on the shirt he was weari

The boy's frenulum "was torn torn to the point where the lips detached."

Lazaro's "belly was sunken and the bones of his pelvis and individual ribs stuck out."

The bone of his left arm "was fixed at a ninety degree angle" and his "right leg was smaller than the left."

The diaper Lazaro was wearing when he was found "was soiled to the extent that it almost formed a cast of excrement around the victim's pelvis."

There were many other injuries.
Death row isn't enough hopefully there is a place for such evil. Child abuse...It makes me cry

Those were just little boys.

Murder is never justified but goddamn, pick on someone your own size. Poor kids.
Commando Cunt Queen
only goes to 2010, but an informative page:

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/women-and-death-penalty

I remember this one.. She reminds me of Diane Downs? The one Farrah Fawcett played in the movie I cant remember the name of it but I read the book I think by Anne Rule. IMO like Downs she played up to the camera and didnt she also do a birthday stint like this baby killer? I wonder what happed to Diane Downs baby the one she was pregnant for while on trial?
Death isnt good enough for these bitches
LC I will need your assitance on this but by viewing these photos, IMO, it doesnt look like the children struggled with their attacker. Since you have been following this closer than I, do you think the initial stab wound was meant for immediate death or were the stab wounds just randomly done to kill but to look like it was random? Does that make sense? This bitch needs to be put in general population. Fuck the lethal injection or chair!!
(06-26-2011, 08:47 PM)concerned Wrote: I remember this one.. She reminds me of Diane Downs? The one Farrah Fawcett played in the movie I cant remember the name of it but I read the book I think by Anne Rule. IMO like Downs she played up to the camera and didnt she also do a birthday stint like this baby killer? I wonder what happed to Diane Downs baby the one she was pregnant for while on trial?

Some show like Dateline did a follow-up story with the young lady about a year ago. She was adopted and raised without the knowledge of who her birth mother was until she was in her early teens. She eventually met Diane Downs but I don't believe she maintains that relationship. I can't recall all the details but I remember thinking how blessed she was to be raised by the family that adopted her.
(06-26-2011, 08:47 PM)concerned Wrote: I remember this one.. She reminds me of Diane Downs? The one Farrah Fawcett played in the movie I cant remember the name of it but I read the book I think by Anne Rule. IMO like Downs she played up to the camera and didnt she also do a birthday stint like this baby killer? I wonder what happed to Diane Downs baby the one she was pregnant for while on trial?

The movie you're referring to is "Small Sacrifices".

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
TLC's Prison Diaries premieres this Thursday at 10pm. 922

A chilling look inside the minds of female prisoners unfolds on Thursday with the première of the new TLC show, Prison Diaries.

The first episode of the series focuses on Emilia Carr, one of just 63 women on death row in the U.S.

[Image: article-2039225-0DEF229000000578-975_468x351.jpg]

Melissa Ordonez, above, will feature in TLC's new Prison Diaries series, her story sitting alongside the shocking tale of Emilia Carr, one of only 63 women on death row in the U.S.

[Image: article-2039225-0E01671D00000578-103_233x297.jpg]

Emilia Carr is awaiting a date for her death sentence. She murdered her boyfriend's estranged wife

[Image: article-2039225-0E019A0E00000578-653_468x383.jpg]

Lowell Correctional Institute, Florida

post 18 if anyone's interested, will be on tonight. 57

I can't even look at the pics of those little boys all bloody. It makes me sick. I can't even imagine doing that to my own child. Any child. And just think how those boys felt when their mother was stabbing them? The one person in the world that is supposed to love you and take care of you and protect you.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies