TEST
(07-24-2011, 03:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Please don't use attachments. It makes LC crazy.

what!? hahahaha

i love and miss attachments! 21

(07-24-2011, 03:47 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i love and miss attachments! 21

I know you do, that's how I know it makes you crazy when you see them being used.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Starwars I liked it better when I thought dick was being reprimanded
You know what? I am going to stop clicking on those "children missing" threads. Because it upsets and disturbs me too much. It stays with me. Like that 2 year old I just read about and the dumbass mother that left her with a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER. Oh come on!
(07-24-2011, 03:55 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You know what? I am going to stop clicking on those "children missing" threads. Because it upsets and disturbs me too much. It stays with me. Like that 2 year old I just read about and the dumbass mother that left her with a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER. Oh come on!

Do you think this post belongs here?

I sometimes wish I had my normal powers so I could move this stuff to the "who gives a fuck forum".

I know we don't have one but we should. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-24-2011, 03:54 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Starwars I liked it better when I thought dick was being reprimanded

I think you just like saying Dick.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(07-24-2011, 04:05 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Do you think this post belongs here?

We are in the who gives a fuck forum. It's a bullshit thread anyway. I never care when my threads get derailed. I want everyone to be able to post what they want, where they want, like I don't care if you wear your shoes in my house or put your feet on the coffee table. LC runs a tight ship in the crime forum but I just don't give a shit. I liken it to letting you all play in traffic. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

har har har!!!!

she had a 5050 chance of getting it right.
John Adams

gone baby gone
John Adams

stacking posts between here and the thread, when will they appear? How many will there be?

No one knows except

THE IT GUY
John Adams

One more time , oh won't you stay just a little bit longer please please say you will.say you will!
John Adams

Frozen in time, the thread runs amuck, everyone waits for the arrival of the posts, they sit in wonderous anticipation of when the forum thaws when the ice breaks when the bits flow like a river deep dark and mysterious.
John Adams

Fuck that was kinda fun, I had 6 posts in this thread before it finally broke loose.
John Adams

I'm sorry. Smiley_emoticons_slash
it gave me a moment to be creative with no one looking over my shoulder, sing a line from the song I'm working on and of course poke the whimp with a stick.
John Adams

Mock is faster than a speeding bullet these days, huh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtuvXrTz8DY
John Adams

If we are going to hangout here & listen to music the least I can do is open a bottle of wine.
(07-24-2011, 03:39 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: oh I am up early again this morning, its freezing cold.

You think you got cold weather.
It was -3 when I went to work at 6-30am today.
"rock out with your mock out"[Image: JwIfl.gif]