Poll: Have you ever shoved your finger up your ass?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jesus Christ, NO!
58.33%
7 58.33%
No, that doesn't interest me.
25.00%
3 25.00%
Not my own finger, no.
16.67%
2 16.67%
Yes
0%
0 0%
Yes and I've taken photos!
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Have you ever shoved your finger up your ass?
It seems relevant.
I picked the first one because it IS relevant.
Can't say that's my cup of tea, no.

I always wondered about some of the things that you encounter online.... Why the fuck do people do some of the shit they do? Do they just get to the point in their life where they are just sitting there on the lounge one night and say "Honey, I'm bored. Let's stick a pineapple in your ass and stream it on the web for shits and giggles"
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
a lot of people who enjoy that sort of thing will utilize objects. often they end up in ER to have the objects removed. ::rolllaugh::

I don't see anything 'wrong' with it, but the photo bit kind of disturbs me. Besides, I can't help imagining all her flab oozing in different directions while she tries to find a good pose.
No thanks.

It is the one homosexual practice that scares the shit out of me.

I'm dreadingthe "prostate finger" when I go to the doctor !

25::blink::21
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
only a couple of times....cheap assed russian toilet paper doesn't even give you a warning.
Fug duh kund
No
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Oh sure, I always stick my fingers up my ass and email the pictures to various freaks on the internet.
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:Oh sure, I always stick my fingers up my ass and email the pictures to various freaks on the internet.

I'm a freak......::bigg::
[Image: borndragon.gif]
sally Wrote:Oh sure, I always stick my fingers up my ass and email the pictures to various freaks on the internet.

I don't see her being flexible enough to have taken the pics by herself.

Either someone took pics while she was doing it or this was a video virtual sex thing and the audience took the pic. A good web cam will allow the viewer to keep the 'movie' and take stills. Just sayin'....
Groooosssss no way.
Um, NO!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Um, NO!
I second that ^^^^^
[Image: alcatraz-prison-picture2-1.jpg]
[Image: what_manner.gif]