This brother thing
I keep seeing you guys joking around with the word and I just saw Ramsey mention how Wolf would ban people for using it.

Can anyone explain to me what that means? I've been banned from that forum for a long time and I missed that idiocy.
In the Biker forum, only "real" bikers were "allowed" to use the term "brother".

If you weren't a real biker (like Sinister) you were banned from using the term altogether.

So just to clarify, calling black people the N word = good, using the term brother in a biker forum when you aren't a real biker = bad.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
If you were my brother it would mean that I put you before all else in my life...before my family, job, the law, etc...you ALWAYS come first...That's all I have taken from the explanation I heard.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's such an abuse of power, I'm at a loss for words.

Are those people willfully ignorant that they can't see how ridiculous their complaints about Frank's edit is compared to that bullshit? This boggles my mind... seriously, it's fucking crazy.
I don't get their whole biker shit anyway, they were only wannabe's a rung higher in the food chain than Sunday yuppie riders. Her old man rode for some mob called the Blue Bell's or some such thing FFS... Then moved over to the "Liberty Riders".... The who? I hear echo in all your minds... They wanted to be classed with the likes of The Angels, The Outlaws and The Commancheros but in reality, those dudes would have fucking laughed at them... Fuck I'd like to see the cocksucker ride into a Rebels gig over here on his Honda, it'd be set fir with in the hour, she would have been ass fucked by every low rank in the club and he would have limped home with his shven balls died pink...

They are no brotherhood, they're just a pack of wannabe's with internet access
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
LuMPyPussy Wrote:That's such an abuse of power, I'm at a loss for words.

Are those people willfully ignorant that they can't see how ridiculous their complaints about Frank's edit is compared to that bullshit? This boggles my mind... seriously, it's fucking crazy.
Yes the runner of the forum with more rules and do's and don'ts complaining about the enforcement of basic forum rules is rank hypocrisy of the highest order.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
This is going to sound very naive but, do they really pass their women around for their "brothers" to enjoy ? {See me shudder}
If you are not hooked up with a patch holder of the club, but you are a hang around trying to become a patche's old lady, you are club property, a 'sweet butt' for the use of anyone... Once you become someone's old lady, you're off bounds to anyone but him. But I've seen clubs virtually assualt a woman to humiliate her husband... and I mean seen it with my own eyes
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Duchess Wrote:This is going to sound very naive but, do they really pass their women around for their "brothers" to enjoy ? {See me shudder}
You should go read that "Sons of Anarchy" thread where she comments on the reality of the show. According to her, it's very common but of course it never happened to HER.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:That's such an abuse of power, I'm at a loss for words.

Yes the runner of the forum with more rules and do's and don'ts complaining about the enforcement of basic forum rules is rank hypocrisy of the highest order.

Hypocrisy = extreme arrogance. I never really thought about this, but extremely arrogant people think they're above the rules because they're better than everyone else, therefore the rules don't apply to them. On the other hand, they can make regulations that have to be followed to the letter or there's hell to pay for being disrespectful.

Damn. This has to be a form of mental illness, don't you think?
Okay, I know I'm running this into the ground, but I'm trying to understand this.

You start a forum, supposedly to educate the masses on the biker way of life, but the guy running it treats everyone but bikers very rudely and bans them at the drop of a hat.

I gotta wonder... are all these people really this thin-skinned in person? Because they wouldn't be able to function in day to day encounters if they were. Is this some form of online machismo because they're actually weak and ineffective in real life?

I'm not mocking them right now, I'm just trying to get a grip on this irrational behavior. Anyone understand the psychology behind this?
Trying to analyse the motivations of people like them is like wading through waist deep raw sewage.

Like trying to comprehendhow a person can shoot someone in the back in the dark for nothing more than pure revenge and then dispose of the weapon and then expect to get away with it.

Delusional.
Generally it's because they are a bunch of easily influenced misfits with authority issues... They get off telling everyone other than the heirachy of the club to go fuck themselves, it's like a badge of honour
crash Wrote:you are club property, a 'sweet butt' for the use of anyone...
I can't stop thinking about this & wondering what drives someone to consider this acceptable.
Extremely low self esteem and the dire need to feel wanted, or part of something.... I guess, I don't really want to understand it
Duchess Wrote:
I can't stop thinking about this & wondering what drives someone to consider this acceptable.
OP posted a thread somewhere with pictures of the members atSinister's club house. After seeing those people, I don't even want to think about it ::scared::. I bet Sinister still walks around there in her assless chaps even after her 90 lb weight gain.
sally Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
OP posted a thread somewhere with pictures of the members atSinister's club house. After seeing those people, I don't even want to think about it ::scared::. I bet Sinister still walks around there in her assless chaps even after her 90 lb weight gain.

Did you see the state of some of them?

All toothless, white haired geriatric old hippies with numerous hairy facial warts.

About as intimidating as the front row at a Barry Manilow concert.
Dirty old geezers...Yuck
Duchess Wrote:Dirty old geezers...Yuck
::lmao::
Well...You want something like that puttin' their lips on you...Gives me the willies simply contemplating it...I shudder like I've seen a giant, ugly bug...Seriously, makes me want to spit thinking of lips like that touching me.