Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bowman Murder Trial & verdict(Cold Ohio Case)
Kitty1, How I found the house location was thanks to an old web site 2008
here is an excerpt of what was said...

"Another good article on the case about the detective who never gave up.
Monroe County ex-detective never quit on cold case.

For Pete Navarre, the 1967 murder of Eileen Adams became an obsession. The retired Monroe County sheriff's detective used to sit in the driveway of the house on the corner of Sylvania Avenue and Douglas Road where the 14-year-old allegedly was held and replay the details of the case over and over in his mind."

Then there was a link to the Toledo Blade but, the link goes to home page only damn and it would have been an interesting read about the Detective -I will put the link for the blade up maybe someone else out there can help.
http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll...WS02/810290363

The House is still there I believe a Douglas Sylvania Medical Building is at the corner of Douglas & Sylvania the first house on south side after medical building on Sylvania across street is an Auto Connection Repair Shop. I went by it to-day its remodeled some and that tree is cut down the tiny little model T Car Driveway is gone the tiny garage is still there all new blacktop. Check it out! Let us know.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bowman Murder Trial Begins (Cold Ohio Case) - by NightOwl - 08-17-2011, 10:10 PM