Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Do you think this is shitty or smart?
(08-26-2011, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: Looking at the big picture, does it really matter how you gain financial freedom and security in this big ole modern world?

Yeah. It matters. I'm usually a play-by-the-rules kind of person, but the people making the rule book fucked up on this one.

At first I thought it was stealing, but the bank gets the house back. I don't even know if the people will do it, it just really made me think about whether you should allow yourself to be victimized because the gov't/lending institutions fucked up. If you paid to live where you live, then pay to live where you want to live, I don't see the huge crime. It maybe isn't ethical, but it isn't exactly illegal.

I just hate the victim mentality. If someone screws you, don't lay down and take it. Do what you gotta do to make things right for your own family as long as you don't hurt anybody else in the process. If you hurt a bank a little bit, fuck them for allowing foreclosures to happen at the rate they are happening. It was their original sin.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think this is shitty or smart? - by Cracker - 08-26-2011, 06:47 PM