Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Do you think this is shitty or smart?
(08-26-2011, 10:44 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Renting out part of my house is another option I've considered (which I would loathe, but we do what we have to do).

*shudders*

I'm not in financial straits. I would thank God for that, but I didn't get a check in the mail from The Bank of Christ. hahaha The lady I work with isn't in financial straits, either, they just don't like their neighborhood now.

I try to be loving and accepting, but the big-headed kids across the street are about all I'm willing to deal with. I think I would do what I had to do if my neighborhood became unsafe. I started thinking about how miserable it must be to be worried about someone breaking into your house while you are at work or someone stealing your car out of your own driveway or stealing your air conditioning unit while you are on vacation. I couldn't be happy living in constant worry like that. Hell, I couldn't be happy if I had to hear the boom, boom, boom from some jerk's woofers driving around all night.

I'm such an uptight white cracker. haha
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think this is shitty or smart? - by Cracker - 08-26-2011, 10:54 PM