Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD
(09-20-2011, 10:30 AM)The Ghost of EH Wrote: The abuse of law enforcement is something we all need to start talking about a little bit more in my opinion. Their power has increased immensely over the last few decades, and has changed society in this country. Who has given them this power and by what method?

I have tried in two different occasions to report police abuse and wrongdoing . . . Where? To what agency?

. . . and both times I was strongly advised against by my lawyers not because of the validity of my claims, but because of the implications my family and I would have suffered because of it. Okay, did you report it or did you NOT report it , because of advice from counsel? Attorneys are Officers of the Court. You hang with sleaze lawyers.

If you don't think there is something terribly wrong with it, then I guess we all deserve to be sheep. You are a sheep. You are the one who failed to rally against misconduct. We don't deserve cowards, like you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD - by BlueTiki - 09-20-2011, 10:43 AM