Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD
(09-20-2011, 11:29 AM)The Ghost of EH Wrote: The proper way to report them is thru internal affairs. I reported them once and was sent home to "think it over". I was told "if you still want to move forward, we will take your statement then". This was a warning given to me by the internal officer. No doubt.

There is nothing to think over. I am reporting a misconduct by an on duty police officer. Take the fucking report. Because of the nature of the incident, bringing light to it would have opened another bigger can of worms, which was police bribes by some businesses in the area.

IA didn't witness the crime, you did.

They will take your report and investigate it, you need to testify, you saw the crime, you're the eye witness.

You on one hand claim to want justice and corruption removed from the police and on the other you don't want to be a witness.

listen up kid, I have some sage advice for you.

If you're going to watch the police and report mis conduct when you see it, follow thru.

If you don't you empower the very corruption you want to defeat.

If you're not going to follow thru then shut the fuck up and hide in the bathroom with your pea shooter.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD - by IMaDick - 09-20-2011, 11:52 AM